Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other?

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Big Bore Rifles

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Big bores sights, open, scopes or other?
      #379303 - 12/09/23 08:52 PM

A personal preference.

At what point in the big bore stakes, if any, do you consider a scope on a big bore becomes redundant?

.375?
.400s..416?
.450s?
.500s?
Larger?

Why?

What big hores do you have and what sighting systems?

The BGRC competitions favour non optical sights in the scoring.

But many of us as we age find open sights increasingly difficult to use,

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
grandveneur
.400 member

Reged: 21/09/08
Loc: France / Germany
Re: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other? [Re: NitroX]
      #379305 - 12/09/23 10:02 PM

In the meantime, I am over 70 years old and have been forced to wear glasses for years anyway. I find it very difficult to shoot over open sights.

I have had a scope on all my big game rifles since the beginning, meaning bolt action rifles caliber 10,75x68, 11,2x72 Schüler, 460 Weatherby Magnum and 12,7x70 Schüler. I also have a Rigby-style diopter on the rifle caliber 12,7x70 Schüler, which simplify a lot when it comes to shooting over open sights. Only the two DR caliber 577 Nitro Express and 600 Nitro Express have no scope, which makes it difficult for me to shoot with them nowadays.

In summary, without scope I would have some difficulties in getting a good shot placement, no matter what caliber. Only at very short distances I still dare to approach dangerous game with a rifle and open sights. Anyway, under these situations you have no other choice.

DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
Re: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other? [Re: grandveneur]
      #379315 - 13/09/23 02:09 AM

I would think the "stopping" calibres would be where the irons would take over. For me, (I think) that would mean .475 cal. And over.

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

DarylS
.700 member

Reged: 10/08/05
Loc: Beautiful British Columbia, Ca...
      #379316 - 13/09/23 02:10 AM

Stopping calibers and over. For me that would be .475" and over.

--------------------
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a Spaniel without ears" King George V

9.3x57
.450 member

Reged: 22/04/07
Loc: United States
Re: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other? [Re: DarylS]
      #379317 - 13/09/23 02:27 AM

I think use trumps size.

My .375 (& 9.3x62) wear 3.5-10 scopes.

But all of what you cite might best be set up with irons depending on use up close, fast, etc.

--------------------
What are the Rosary, the Cross or the Crucifix other than tools to help maintain the fortress of our faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God?

grandveneur
.400 member

Re: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other? [Re: DarylS]
      #379318 - 13/09/23 02:31 AM

A scope is always an advantage, no matter what caliber, when it comes to making a good shot placement, especially by bad visibility in dense vegetation or by poor luminosity.

For backup or when approaching the game after shooting, it is certainly better to do that with open sights, but also no matter what caliber.

9.3x57
.450 member

#379319 - 13/09/23 02:41 AM

Quote:

A scope is always an advantage, no matter what caliber, when it comes to making a good shot placement, especially by bad visibility in dense vegetation or by poor luminosity.

For backup or when approaching the game after shooting, it is certainly better to do that with open sights, but also no matter what caliber.

Right on.

I'd add here to that high magnification in a variable provides insurance against striking intervening vegetation that might not be seen with irons or with a low power scope.

--------------------
What are the Rosary, the Cross or the Crucifix other than tools to help maintain the fortress of our faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of God?

grandveneur
.400 member

Re: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other? [Re: 9.3x57]
      #379323 - 13/09/23 04:38 AM

Rifle caliber 12,7x70 Schüler / Rigby-style Diopter / scope Schmidt & Bender 1,25-4x20

Rule303
.416 member

Reged: 05/07/09
Loc: Woodford Qld
      #379326 - 13/09/23 09:47 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Right on.

I'd add here to that high magnification in a variable provides insurance against striking intervening vegetation that might not be seen with irons or with a low power scope.

I totally disagree. High magnification slows the shooter down in finding their point of aim when close in, especially in dense vegetation. What is high power? To me it depends on the terrain and vegetation. I have been in thick cover and a good sized Bull Elephant about 10 to 12 meters away. In this instance 3 power would be too high a magnification.

My 375H&H wears a 1-6X42 Zeiss Victory scope. My 416 Rigby has an Aimpoint and a Trijacon 1.25-4X32. Close dense and it is the Aimpoint-I find this faster than open sights, eyes aren't what they use to be- if going out into open areas it is the Trijacon, set at 1.25 power.

9.3x57
.450 member

Re: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other? [Re: Rule303]
      #379327 - 13/09/23 10:28 AM

Quote:

I totally disagree. High magnification slows the shooter down in finding their point of aim when close in, especially in dense vegetation. What is high power? To me it depends on the terrain and vegetation. I have been in thick cover and a good sized Bull Elephant about 10 to 12 meters away. In this instance 3 power would be too high a magnification.

My 375H&H wears a 1-6X42 Zeiss Victory scope. My 416 Rigby has an Aimpoint and a Trijacon 1.25-4X32. Close dense and it is the Aimpoint-I find this faster than open sights, eyes aren't what they use to be- if going out into open areas it is the Trijacon, set at 1.25 power.

Not even sure what you are saying. You say you disagree totally and then basically reinforce what I said in my posts.

Read my post above it.

--------------------

grandveneur
.400 member

#379334 - 13/09/23 05:01 PM

Quote:

I have the habit of looking for the target with low magnification and then turning the magnification as needed after I have sighted it. That is the advantage of scopes with magnification.

Certainly it is different with a scope with fixed magnification, but such scopes are not suitable for hunting large and dangerous game. As I have already written, in situations where it can be dangerous you should approach the game without a scope. At short distances, a scope with too much magnification can certainly be a problem, possibly even fatal.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#379335 - 13/09/23 08:30 PM

Gentlemen, Thanks for the comments.

Attitudes and preferences change. Sometimes forced on us.

Why?

A scope on a modern rifle is a great sighting aid and advantage. Many think mandatory. A scope can allow better accuracy at longer ranges and more precise shooting.

Some shooters neglect their skills and have never used open sights. I'm old school and think newbies should learn with a air rifle, rim fire or low powered centre fire with open sights first. Then go to a scope.

But a scope can be a handicap at close ranges especially extremely close ranges. Close brush hunting.

Sometimes a scope can fog or mist, right when you need it. Good scopes should not fit internally.

Some believe they are anything that can go wrong hunting dangerous game. Professional Hunters rarely have a scope on their big bore rifles.

Big bore rifles recoil. Non quality scopes are not advisable. Use of a scope on a very heavy recoiling rifle or crawling forward can result in a "Weatherby eyebrow". Who hadn't had one?

Open sights suffer from long range shots being harder. Once upon a time shooters used them well even at longer ranges. Failing or eyesight issues can make them difficult.

A good wide V open sight is very quick at close ranges. And in heavy bush.

A 1x red dot sight can substi5ute for open sights, fast close range, might work fine for some eyesight issues. NOT a great longer range site unless magnified.

My attitude has been that scopes only go rifles up to the .400s class. Up to the .435 or there abouts.

Scopes should always be attached with QD mounts. And rifles fitted with open of alternate fast sights.

Scopes on big borex should be variable with as close to a 1x or 1.5x as possible. If fixed a 1 1/2x or 3x. The reticle should be a pointed post or picket post with fine cross hair with heavier side bars ideally. The German #4 otherwise. I can't afford new Euro illuminated scopes. But good for low light.

My .375 Whitworth M98 has a QD scope fitted. It might be a temporary 4x Leupold on there now. I need to refit a variable starting at a 1x or 1.5x variable. I think I need 30 mm QD rings. QD mounts, with the bases groovedtp allow Express rear sight use.

I've used the .375 with the Express sights for BGRC comps. Never hunting.

My 9.3x74R Tikka 512SD U/O DR has a terrible flimsy flip up rear sight leaf with a tiny U and a chunky foresight blade. Not very useful. Oneday something might be done about the open sights. The standard detachable Valnet mounts are not QD. They have a screw and coin dial to remove. Maybe customised levers could be fitted? It wears a 1 1/2 - 5x Nightforce illuminated scope with some weird sniper reticle. A dot, a circle and some pointed side bars/arrows. Actually quite fast.

I've only used the scope for a dozen plus buffalo, plus scrub bulls,pigs, warthog, deer etc.

My Mauser M03 .404 has Mauser QD mounts and a 1 1/2-5x scope. The open sights are the "African" broad V and work well. I've used both the scope and Express sights on game and targets. But not enough hunting with it yet.

My .450 NE WJ Jeffrey is a pre WW1 DR. Express leaves and white front sight when the bead does not fall off. I've used it relatively a lot, all open sights. I'm far betterusing it relatively close range. Not confidant at "longer" range, say 100 to 200 yards. I need to practice with it more at these ranges. I should be able to hit a buffalo's chest reasonably at 150 yards, even 200 yards?

My .500 BP EXP, .58 DR ML, .45/70 DR and 10-bore all have open sights. I'd like to fit a dot sight to the Baikal .45.70. I'd never put a dot sight on a borerifle. These are mostly safe queens still.

My opinion is a .500 and up really aren't for scopes. Personal opinion. The .450s, maybe, maybe not. Up to the individual and especially the rifle.

Scopes vs dot type sights

Ageing or poorer eyesight. Opensights may not be usable. So far I am lucky and still think I can. I used to have excellent eyesight. It deteriorated, but improved a couple of years ago to 20/20, 6/6. Excellent distance resolution. I needed reading glasses, haven't worn them for 15 months. Breathing? Ha ha, I reckon it got worse again. My diabetes affects it or other health issues.

Using a handgun, at 25 m the target does become a little blurry trying to switch between the sights and target.

So I'm hoping to still use express sights for some time.

Astygitism (splg?) make Red dots stars. Very annoying. I'm hoping a triangle arrow A dot is better.

I think others dot sights make an excellent alternative to Express or open sights. Probably better.

I think an ideal setup would be a QD scope or scopes. Open sights but acQD dot sight if the scope is removed, particularly if ones eyesight needs it.

Vintage double rifles and rifles

Good people don't like abusing their vintage rifles, drilling them for mounts etc.

But a cool idea shown on these forums was to remove the existing rear sight, express sight and replace it with a grooved one. Fit a dot sight. The vintage rifle can be returned to vintage in the future.

I'll probably do that one day to my .450 Jeffery so I can keep using it. I hope the change doesn't affect regulation.

In theory going from a scope to dot sight, to open sights might affect regulation. One has to try it out and see.

It's a personal preference. See what others do and why, and make your own decisions. What's works for one may not work for another.

Tag : "Future Article".
#FUTUREARTICLE #JJHFUTUREARTICLE #MYJOURNAL #JJHMYJOURNAL

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#379336 - 13/09/23 08:31 PM

Quote:

Rifle caliber 12,7x70 Schüler / Rigby-style Diopter / scope Schmidt & Bender 1,25-4x20

Very nice.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

#379337 - 13/09/23 09:38 PM

A couple of personal experiences.

Hunting elephant and cape buffalo in the Zambezi Valley. Omay concession, below the escarpment between the escarpment and Lake Kariba. Primary target was cow elephants, and I was using my Jeffery .450 NE. Express open sights. Ranges on elephant very close. Brain shots. Secondary target was a cape buffalo bull.

We spotted a herd of buffalo and some ele bulls from a lookout high on the escarpment and decided to try for a cape buffalo bull. Approaching the herd, two elephant bulls kept getting in the way. They were feeding along, their bums to us. Unaware we were there. When they moved on, we approached the herd. Looked it over as it fed past. Moved parallel to the herd, again had to wait for the two ele bull bums to move on feeding. Only 20 yards aeay. Again setup an ambush on the buffalo herd. This all happened again a third time.

Examining the cape buffalo herd with binoculars was fine. But trying to make a shot on avbuff bull in the herd with he open sights of the Jeffery .450 was problematic. The PH swapped his .416 Remington bolt action with a scope for me to take a careful shot. The scope would make a difference.

Some nice long horned immature bulls in the herd. But I had insisted to the PH at the beginning that I wanted ONKY a hard bosses bull. None of these were mature hard bosses bulls. The PH said he would be in trouble if his boss knew he had not taken one of those long horned cape buff bulls.

Here a scope would have been useful shooting a specific animal in a herd. Avoiding animals in front AND behind.

Second story.

Hunting water buffalo, again with the Jeffery .450 NE. Open express sights.

I hunted along the river by myself. My guest had left the previous day, so I hoped to get a bull for myself.

On the way to where I hoped to find buffalo mi stumbled into to a number of animals lying up directly across the river from me. They rose. One bull was fine, but a younger animal was in front, it's head covering the shoulders of the bull. I thought enough orbits lungs were exposed so took a shot. The buffalo ran off, the bull was definitely hit.

Wading the water, I crossed the river, I followed up but first marked a waypoint on my gps. Some blood and I tracked the buffalo at an angle away from the river. After a distance I spotted a dark shadow on the hill above me under a tree. Yes it was a buffalo. I don't know maybe 150 yards. It stood up I fired. A complete miss, I saw the bullet impact in the hills bank. The buffalo came running down at me. The bull meant business. He served around a tree and corrected his direction straight at me.

I fired the second barrel. No noticeable effect. Damn my rifle is now empty. "He's going to kill me" flashed through my mind. I'm going to reload behind this thin tree and run around it and hope to shoot him in the nose as he chased me around ... that was the plan. But thankfully as I got the right barrel loaded he ran past, so I fired and put another round into his broadside chest. He ran on and crashed through the thick riverine bush.

Reloading I approached the very thick bush. Lots of fresh new saplings, extremely thick.i heard something crash iff from the far side so decided to skirt the thick stuff and have sclook. Tracks and bull shit. I checkover the area parallel with the river for two or three kmd, until I reached the fence line. Decided to have some lunch and a break in the shade.

Now for it. Check back the way I had come but now close to the rivers bank. Far thicker bush. After some time I hit extremely thick bush. Checked the GPS, yes I was a hundred or two metres from my GPS waypoint again. Nothing for it but search this thick stuff. Adrenaline. Sometimes I couldn't see beyond my muzzles. I would almost fall over a black log of large rock. I thought if I find the buffalo I'll probably trip over it before seeing it. No luck, found nothing.

Deciding it would be dark soon I'd cross the river again and walk back to my Landcruiser I'd check the other side of the river. Maybe the buffalo had headed there.

After a hundred metres I found the buffalo dead in the middle of the river. I believe he had probably crashed through the thick stuff straight down the bank and died after hitting the water. A good result. I'd return the next morning and see about removing the horns which thigh deep in the river. That's another story.

Sighting equipment. Maybe a scope might have helped on that first shot where the younger animal blocked the bulls chest. Maybebinshotbthe bull too far back. I believe it was the rear of the lungs, not the gut.

While it was uneventful, ONLY open sights are any good if following up in riverine bush so thick, you can't see beyond your muzzles. And a large DG stopper rifle,

From the Zimbabwe experience I like the idea of a scoped bolt action .375 or .404. And a double rifle in .450 NE or .500 NE. But only if one has the vintage luxury of a gunbearer. Unheard of today. But a tracker might do it.

The ,375 or .404 can be used for longer range shooting or precise shooting on DG and for plains game. The .450 DR as the primary DG rifle, follow up etc.

Some might say a.458 Lott of .500 Jeffery scoped will do both. Fair enough. But neither are double rifles. I've never seen a .500 NE DR with a scope.

As I've said before, I'd love a .375 Flanged or a .416 Rimmed (Rigby No.2 or .500/416) double rifle, scoped as an all round hunting rifle. Plains game to DG. If it regulates maybe the QD scope could be swapped for a QD dot point, as needed.

As an aside what would be the regulation priorities?

Probably regulated for the chosen scope, and usual bullet weight, 300 or 400 grs.

Other bullet weights could be tried. A different but the same scope model, would allow one barrel to be used as a single shot, at the worst.

Second priority. A QD Red dot sight might work. But regulation would depend on trying it. Same as the open sights. If close enough is good enough at close ranges it might not matter.

I'm a bit anal retentive and like perfection. Close enough is never good enough. I'm a failed perfectionist.

In practice a good 1-5x illuminated reticle scope would probably do it all fine.

Tags : "Future Article" #FUTUREARTICLE #JJHFUTUREARTICLE #MYJOURNAL #JJHMYJOURNAL

--------------------
John aka NitroX

93x64mm
.416 member

Reged: 07/12/11
Loc: Nth QLD Australia
      #379338 - 13/09/23 09:58 PM

My 9.3x64 has a 2x7 Leupold in QD mounts, depending on the terrain it can be up or down from its normal set of 4x, thick scrub - scope off!

My 404J in CZ550 has the same scope also in QD mounts, but I also have a red dot that comes in a QD mount that fits off the front dovetail - its brilliant to use, doesn't foul when you reload in competitions either.
https://americanhuntingrifles.com/product/leupold-delta-point-qd-mount-for-cz-550-brno-zkk/

I did make a concession for my 450/400, it to wears a red dot in QD mounts, again it makes sighting easy for aging eyes & doesn't foul you up when you are reloading.

As to my Martini 577/450 & my Ruger No1 in 500NE 3" (also runs as my BP Express rifle), both have only open sights - yes they are hard to use now, especially the Martini where you have to use a very fine bead at short range!

bwanabobftw
.375 member

Reged: 29/12/04
Loc: Texas
Re: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other? [Re: 93x64mm]
      #379340 - 13/09/23 10:18 PM

John, What a great story on your Buff !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
Robert

9.3x57
.450 member

Re: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other? [Re: bwanabobftw]
      #379342 - 14/09/23 12:01 AM

John:

All excellent points. A great account of your buffalo, too, reinforcing the points made.

grandveneur:

Ditto.

--------------------

mchughcb
.333 member

Reged: 21/02/14
Loc: Victoria, Australia
      #379343 - 14/09/23 12:24 AM

I have aimpoint 2 MOA on my 416 rem. I have a scope on it as well but if you are not careful you will wear it.

25 yards to 150 yards no problems and I've got astigmatism but you just turn down the brightness.

If an nimal is charging at 15 yards you should be shooting instinctively like a shotgun.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Re: Big bores sights, open, scopes or other? [Re: mchughcb]
      #379345 - 14/09/23 01:15 AM

Added a bit more.

Quote:

From the Zimbabwe experience I like the idea of a scoped bolt action .375 or .404. And a double rifle in .450 NE or .500 NE. But only if one has the vintage luxury of a gunbearer. Unheard of today. But a tracker might do it.

The ,375 or .404 can be used for longer range shooting or precise shooting on DG and for plains game. The .450 DR as the primary DG rifle, follow up etc.

Some might say a.458 Lott of .500 Jeffery scoped will do both. Fair enough. But neither are double rifles. I've never seen a .500 NE DR with a scope.

As I've said before, I'd love a .375 Flanged or a .416 Rimmed (Rigby No.2 or .500/416) double rifle, scoped as an all round hunting rifle. Plains game to DG. If it regulates maybe the QD scope could be swapped for a QD dot point, as needed.

As an aside what would be the regulation priorities?

Probably regulated for the chosen scope, and usual bullet weight, 300 or 400 grs.

Other bullet weights could be tried. A different but the same scope model, would allow one barrel to be used as a single shot, at the worst.

Second priority. A QD Red dot sight might work. But regulation would depend on trying it. Same as the open sights. If close enough is good enough at close ranges it might not matter.

I'm a bit anal retentive and like perfection. Close enough is never good enough. I'm a failed perfectionist.

In practice a good 1-5x illuminated retcle scope would probably do it all fine.

Tags : "Future Article" #FUTUREARTICLE #JJHFUTUREARTICLE #MYJOURNAL #JJHMYJOURNAL

Bwanabob and Rod/9.3, thanks for the comments on mynstories and posts. I've told the stories before, I'll bore you all one day, a big bore.

Mc,

I'll have to try turning down the brightness. But the same sight was once a perfect circle, now a star.

Gentlemen, keep sharing.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Rule303
.416 member

#379351 - 14/09/23 07:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Not even sure what you are saying. You say you disagree totally and then basically reinforce what I said in my posts.

Read my post above it.

I take if from your post you are saying that high magnification is good even in close up situations. I am say this is not the case. Yes they can be an advantage when the range is not close. Not sure how I can take anything else from your post??

Rule303
.416 member

#379352 - 14/09/23 07:27 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I have the habit of looking for the target with low magnification and then turning the magnification as needed after I have sighted it. That is the advantage of scopes with magnification.

Certainly it is different with a scope with fixed magnification, but such scopes are not suitable for hunting large and dangerous game. As I have already written, in situations where it can be dangerous you should approach the game without a scope. At short distances, a scope with too much magnification can certainly be a problem, possibly even fatal.

I see what you are saying and it may work for you. In my experience when close I very rarely have the time to do that. At longer distances a variable scope, to me, is a good choice for the reasons you have outlined.

Rule303
.416 member

#379353 - 14/09/23 07:44 AM

John a couple of very good posts. You have taken the time to fully explain while I kept mine to the point. I have missed seeing your hunting stories, they make for good reading.

All my rifles have quick detachable rings. Have you had a look through the Trijacon scopes that have a picket post reticle. They have a coloured triangle on top of the post. In close up just cover the point of aim with the triangle and shoot. For more precise aiming you use the point of the triangle. This is the style of reticle I have in my Trijacon.

9.3x57
.450 member

#379358 - 14/09/23 10:13 AM

Quote:

I take if from your post you are saying that high magnification is good even in close up situations. I am say this is not the case. Yes they can be an advantage when the range is not close. Not sure how I can take anything else from your post??

You took it wrong. I'm not even sure how you got that from my post which specifically referenced the use of John's list of calibers "up close".

Again, what I posted above is:

"I think use trumps size.

But all of what you cite might best be set up with irons depending on use up close, fast, etc."

--------------------

grandveneur
.400 member

#379367 - 14/09/23 06:01 PM

Quote:

I see what you are saying and it may work for you. In my experience when close I very rarely have the time to do that. At longer distances a variable scope, to me, is a good choice for the reasons you have outlined.

You don't need any time, the scope is set to a minimum magnification and if you have to shoot effectively very quickly, then you can shoot with a magnification 1 to 1,5, still better than having the open sights blurred or incorrectly used.

It is certainly also a question of practice to shoot quickly over open sights. In the past I also often shoot over open sights, especially during the driven hunts on wild boars and roe deers. Unfortunately, now I am older and my eyesight is getting worse.

Rule303
.416 member

#379369 - 14/09/23 08:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You took it wrong. I'm not even sure how you got that from my post which specifically referenced the use of John's list of calibers "up close".

Again, what I posted above is:

"I think use trumps size.

But all of what you cite might best be set up with irons depending on use up close, fast, etc."

I was referencing this "I'd add here to that high magnification in a variable provides insurance against striking intervening vegetation that might not be seen with irons or with a low power scope."

Your post about use trumps size I tend to agree with.

I have been in quite a few hunting situations where 3 power is to much as I have been to close to the game to get a wide enough view of the animal to be able to pick the vital area without searching with the scope. With a 1 power or Red Dot I use both eyes open, something I struggle to do with a scope with magnification. Those who can use both eyes when using magnification probably do not have this problem.

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 42 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2844

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com