Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle?

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Shooting & Reloading - Mausers, Big Bores and others >> Big Bore Rifles

Pages: 1
mcb
.224 member

Reged: 18/12/03
Loc: Ohio, USA
Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle?
      #6047 - 23/12/03 05:51 AM

Hello all,

I am new to this site, and this being my first post. I would love to some day own a nice double rifle, at present my dream gun would be a Krieghoff Big Five Classic in 470NE. But at present the “girl friend with two rings” would kill me if I spent that much money on a new gun before I finished her kitchen.

So in the mean time I have been thinking about a big bore bolt action rifle. I have probably read too much Capstick and so when I think bolt action rifles and Africa I think of a pre-64 Winchester Model 70 in 458 Win. I have a pre 64 mod. 70 but it is a 270 win. It’s a great rifle that my grand father bought for my Dad when he was 14 and it has been give to my as a graduation present (finished up my PhD) from my father.

A co-worker of mine recently bought one of the new magnum bolt guns from Ruger. His is chambered in 416 Rigby. I have fired several round through it and that was very impressive. The biggest gun recoil wise I had fired up to that point was a 7mm Remington Ultra Mag or maybe a 12 gage slug gun. I think I would rather shoot that 416 Rigby then 3 inch 12 gage slugs in my pump gun. I found the recoil of the 416 to be tremendous but manageable and almost pleasant compared to sharp recoil of 12 gage slugs.

The other cartridge I have been reading about is the 458 Lott. Sounds like a nice cartridge from what I have read but I wonder how hard it will be to find ammunition compared to some more established cartridges like the 416 Rigby and 458 Win. Also my choice of rifle is a bit more limited. I also read that it should be safe to fire 458 Win in a 458 Lott since the 458 Lott is simply a longer cased 458 Win. This would be neat if true but do you have to have a magazine space to ensure reliable feed out of the magazine?

Now the other cartridge that come to mind, mostly on prompting from my brother, would be the 375 H&H or its new brother cartridge the 375 Remington Ultra Mag.

So what do you guys think about choices of a cartridge for dangerous game hunting with a bolt action? Would you even hunt dangerous game with a bolt gun?

Thanks ahead of time. This is a really nice site and I have enjoyed reading many of the older post.

Thanks
mcb

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DUGABOY1
.400 member

Reged: 02/02/03
Loc: TEXAS USA
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: mcb]
      #6062 - 23/12/03 01:56 PM

MCB, let me be the first to welcome you to the Nitro Express forums! You will find a lot of first hand experience here. That is not to mean these folks will always agree on the answers to questions like the one you pose here! You will get everyone's favorite round, louded as the magic one that nobody can live without, but there is where your job begins, sifting through the info you get, and selecting something that works for YOU!

My answer to your question is as follows. Your fondness for the pre-64 mod 70 is a good place to start, and is a very good choice as a platform for your DGR (Dangerous game rifle). But, IMO, the first mistake you are makeing is looking to the 458 Win Mag in that mod 70. A far better value would be the 375 H&H, of the rounds avaliable in that pre-64 mod 70. Unless you hand load, the 458 Win Mag has some serious draw backs in it's design, and the 458 LOTT, is what the 458 Win Mag should have been to start with. The 458 WM doesn't have enough powder capacity to handle 500 gr bullets properly, and that fact rules out factory ammo, for hunting dangerous game. Even with careful handloading, and bullets no heavier than 480 grs, and 450 grs would be better, the cartridge is still not up to the job that can better be handled by the LOTT, or even one of the 416s. The first thing you need to know is that if you get seriously into big bore shooting, you will have to handload, in self defense, because factory ammo for any of the REAL BIG BORES, is very expensive, and if you ever want to get that double rifle, you better set up to load your own!

A pair of pre-64 Mod 70s one chambered for 300H&H, and the other chambered for the best all round cartridge in the world, the 375 H&H, and you have a classic pair of Safari rifles of the first order, both collector items as well! The 416s are fast comming up on the old 375 H&H, in popularity, and they are good ones. What you don't want to get into is the ULTRAs, by any of the makers, they won't do anything better than the origenals, but burn more powder, and make more noise, and recoil, for no gain in effectiveness!

But if you want something NEW, the Ruger you mentioned, now chambered for 416 Rem Mag,or Rigby and the 458 LOTT would be a great choice, but untill I got a little experience with big bore rifles, I'd stick with the 375 H&H, and another choice is out there as well. The CZ 550 safari is available in 375H&H, 416 Rigby, and 458 WM, which can be re-chambered to 458LOTT, and it IS true that the 458 WM cartridge can be safely fired in the lott chamber in a pinch, if your ammo is lost in transit to a hunt.

My personal favorite are the NE rounds in side by side double rifles, but you already said you can't go that way, right now. I completely understand, but that doesn't mean you can't join the big bore fun. Like I said, I'd start with a good 375 H&H, and hunt everything with it for a couple years. A CRF rifle chambered for 375 H&H can always be sold without looseing your shirt, to buy a 458 Lott later, if you decide you want something bigger. This is my own opinion, but I beg you not to fall into the 460 Weatherby following! Stick with the old classics, and you will do much better, in the long run!

Again welcome!

--------------------
..........Mac >>>===(x)===>
DUGABOY1, and MacD37 founding member of DRSS www.doublerifleshooterssociety.com
"If I die today, I have had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"

470Nitro
.333 member

Reged: 17/09/03
Loc: Madrid - Spain
      #6068 - 23/12/03 07:57 PM

I changed my .470 NE for a .416 Rem only 'cos a bolt rifle is more versatile to hunt Africa. Now I can shot from more than 100 meters and kill a Zebra if needed and I couldn't do that with a double .
Anyway I'll buy another .470 as soon as possible

--------------------
-----
down by the river on a friday night
pyramid of cans in the pale moonlight
talkin' 'bout guns and dreamin 'bout women
never had a plan just a livin' for the minute

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
      #6075 - 23/12/03 09:48 PM

Welcome

I second Mac's comments. Start off with the best round, the .375 H&H Mag and build up from there later if you wish.

Adding a later double eg a .470 to a .375 is just so wise.

Don't go for one of those Ultra's, or whatever they are called. You will only have to load them down to get adequate bullet performance anyway.

Whatever you do, have fun.

PS Lots of people still use a .458 Win Mag and it still works for them.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Holmes
.300 member

Reged: 01/12/03
Loc: Wyoming, USA
      #6083 - 24/12/03 03:19 AM

Another mark for the venerable 375 H&H.

I've been hunting with my pre-64 for many years now (North America). I still have friends who think I'm over gunned but this really isn't the case. The 375 bullets, at their moderate velocities, are outstanding performers with little fear of meat damage even on medium sized game. Bullet selection is great and the cartridge is easy to shoot. Kind of like a jumbo version of the 30/06.

I've backed other hunters on moose hunts where they are using cartridges such as the 300 WinMag. A great cartridge, to be sure, but many times the moose simply isn't impressed. And an unimpressed moose can trot a loooong damned way! The 375 is dramatically more effective on these tenacious beasts. Our antelope are famous for running into the next county after taking a direct heart whack with the latest greatest ultra-short-improved-longrange-gunmag cartridge. Not so when the 375 connects and takes a rib on its way in and another on the way out. Sorta deflates them right on the spot! Then you eat right up to the hole!

Cases are no worries and easily handloaded. Brass life has always been excellent for me. Good handloads and familiarity with one's arm can easily result in a level of accuracy that would surprise most hunters. Last year, I was playing with some Nosler 260 grain Partitions and Reloder 15 and got a ten shot group that measured 1.2". Yep, I kept that one! Serious coyote medicine, eh?

I consider the 375 H&H the finest all around cartridge ever to come down the turnpike. A gentleman on another forum has a tag line that sums it up quite nicely.... 'One cartridge, one planet.'

I could go on forever but I'll let you take over after you get yours

Good luck and best regards,

-Holmes

mcb
.224 member

Reged: 18/12/03
Loc: Ohio, USA
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: Holmes]
      #6258 - 30/12/03 09:37 AM

First, thanks for all the replies.

Second another quick question: Several people have suggested the 375 H&H and that make sense for me. I should be able to find both an affordable gun and readily avalible ammo. The local Gander Mountain actually stocks a decent selection of 375 H&H. It would be a great gun for elk, and bear and just a little over kill on deer but still usable. So to the question, would you guys use a 375 H&H bolt action gun on a cape buffalo hunt?

Thanks
mcb

Nick_Adams
.300 member

Reged: 20/12/03
Loc: USA
      #6266 - 30/12/03 11:40 AM

I have to agree with the suggestion of a .375 H&H as the "all-around" caliber for big game hunting - in the USA or in Africa.

Mine is a customized BRNO ZKK 602. It holds 5 in the mag and 1 in the chamber, which is more than enough for any game here I'm likely to hunt. If 6 rds of 375 H&H aren't sufficient to stop something in Africa, then your PH will be touching his gun off.

The 375 can, and has, been used successfully on Buffalo, but in everything I've read it's reported to be the legal minimum, and some PHs would prefer to see a larger caliber IF you can handle it.

Anyway, you have plenty of rifle options in the venerable old .375 H&H. I chose a BRNO 602 after reading up on it and researching how it might be customized to be more user-friendly. One was available locally NIB, so I jumped on it and didn't look back.

I shoot factory .375 loads as well as handload for it. Mine's proven very accurate.

Good luck finding your big game rifle.

--------------------

Remember ...

"Only accurate rifles are interesting."

.300 H&H.

NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
      #6267 - 30/12/03 11:43 AM

Yes without hesitation.

Only shot one cape buff (in total) with a .375 H&H but had no lack of confidence in the calibre if I shot well. And even less lack of confidence for the future.

Use a good projectile such as a 300 gr Woodleigh RNSP or PPSP. Solids in the .375 will have very good penetration.

You may have to pick the shots a little more but these are the only shots I think are worth taking anyway.

Most clients still use the .375 on their first buff hunt I was told.

BUT next time if the strategy goes to plan I would like to try a .450 instead.

snipped

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Yochanan
.375 member

Reged: 26/01/03
Loc: Volksdiktatur Schweden
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: NitroX]
      #133170 - 22/04/09 11:22 PM

A set of two rifles that it will cover most hunting. Keep the 270 and add a 375 h&h to your battery. Personally I would have gone for a 375 built on a magnum mauser action -.

416, 404, 458, 470 can be added latter on in case you want more gun for African big game. 458 lott is too much recoil for me.

/Johan

--------------------
© "I have never been able to appreciate 'shock' as applied to killing big game. It seems to me that you cannot kill an elephant weighing six tons by ´shock´unless you advocate the use of a field gun." - W.D.M. Bell: Wanderings of an Elephant Hunter.

JabaliHunter
.400 member

Reged: 16/05/07
Loc: England
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: Yochanan]
      #133196 - 23/04/09 03:36 AM

Another alternative if you can't find a .375 pre-64 is to get a 30-06 length pre-64 rifle to match your .270 and get it re-barrelled to 9.3x62. Will do everything a .375 can and make a very nice pair of rifles, built on the same length action, same trigger, etc and . Factory ammo also available, even if you have to order it... A fantastic African calibre too

vegard_dino
.333 member

Reged: 05/03/09
Loc: From Norway, but living in Swi...
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: JabaliHunter]
      #133199 - 23/04/09 04:24 AM

Hi

Well, I have to say the same. A 9.3*62 is just neck to neck with the 375 H&H. But, the round is slimmer, so the rifle will be slimmer and bit lighter.
And that`s good, if your going on a Safari or out hunting stalking the moose.

I had a mauser in 9.3*62 and used it when hunting moose in Norway, a friend used a 375H&H and a 378 Wether. Mag. But at the end of the day, the moose did go down just as fast when hit by the 9.3.

Do not start off with a super ultra xxl mag, or what they are all named.
As have been sad here, they do NO good to the bullet, you just need to load them down in order to use them when hunting. And then, why have one?

Oh yeah, forgot that, welcome to nitroexpress!

Keep asking, I do, and you will find just the right caliber for you.

--------------------
Cheers all, Vegard_dino

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: vegard_dino]
      #133218 - 23/04/09 10:24 AM

Quote:

Do not start off with a super ultra xxl mag, or what they are all named.
As have been sad here, they do NO good to the bullet, you just need to load them down in order to use them when hunting. And then, why have one?

Really???

Sorry, read this post and have to say the above is not correct..saw another post stating the same thing in this thread...this is also not correct...

While I appreciate and use many older cartridges and like them a ton...I can send you photos of several "recovered" bullets from my "ULTRA's" or super-mags if you will...and the bullets worked just fine..in fact, using either barnes triple x's or A-frames...have never lost an animal using those bullets using my Ultra-mags...shots ranging from 75 yards to a bit past 400..

This theory may have been true to a point in the past--but for the past 5 to 10 years...bullets will stand up plenty well to any velocity I am shooting out of my Ultra's...case in point was the .220 swift or 257 Weatherby...very high velocity for their time and in fact, even by today's standards...and yes, the bullets back then did not stand up in all instances...but, you know what..as 9.3's bullet tests have shown...neither do a lot of others in todays world at what I consider very mild velocities...

I can respect anyone's opinion and choice as to what they want to shoot...but there certainly seems to be a lot of incorrect info being promoted with anything that shoots a bullet over 2400 fps..
Kidding, kind of...but man...let it go....

I will continue to shoot the older calibers --but will also continue to shoot the new Ultra's and whatever else comes down the pike...

Why??? Because they work and because I can...

Thank you

Ripp

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Der_Jaeger
.375 member

Reged: 09/10/08
Loc: SE Pennsylvania
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: Ripp]
      #133278 - 23/04/09 09:52 PM

Ripp,

AMEN!!!!! Agreed on all counts.

Amazing how 2800fps is way too fast for a bigger bore, but miraculously is perfect for a .30-06 with the same bullet.

--------------------

bonanza
.400 member

Reged: 17/05/04
Loc: South Carolina
      #133280 - 23/04/09 10:05 PM

For "big game" you can't beat the .375 H&H. If you want a big bore bolt rifle, I say go for the .458 WM - it's still a great cartridge.

--------------------

"Speak Precisely" G. Gordon Liddy.

"Life is absurd, chaotic and we must define its purpose with our actions" Abert Camus

"I''m the dude playing a dude disguised as another dude."

"Yo! Mr. White"

458ONLY
.224 member

Reged: 20/06/08
Loc: Ontario, Canada
      #133416 - 25/04/09 06:52 AM

Wow!

Never knew the 458WM was so anemic, according to one poster! Anyway, it's fairly common knowledge to many others that 2200 fps is quite easy to obtain from 500's with the right powders. Hornady's ammo shows 2260 fps for the 458 Winchester and 2300 fps for the Lott - difference? 40 fps! Even a deer won't know the difference, let alone a buff!

Yeah, I'm familiar with the old stories about 458 ammo bouncing off Cape buffalo, too! But, that's what they be... stories!

Mine - a CZ 550 - will EASILY get 2200+ fps with 500's at less than max psi.

And 2700+ from the 350TSX by Barnes. So, do ya REALLY want something that will reach waaaay out there and touch something, like a zebra, at 400 yards??? Huh? Or a moose??? Mine went moose hunting last fall with that load (350TSX), and in a few weeks will be in Quebec for bear.

Best regards,

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

Welcome to the forum, mcb.

Ripp
.577 member

Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: 458ONLY]
      #133433 - 25/04/09 09:42 AM

Quote:

Wow!

So, do ya REALLY want something that will reach waaaay out there and touch something, like a zebra, at 400 yards??? Huh? Or a moose??? Mine went moose hunting last fall with that load (350TSX), and in a few weeks will be in Quebec for bear.

Best regards,

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

Welcome to the forum, mcb.

YES---I do---would not take too many shots at big game at that distance--but will if circumstances are perfect...big difference between shooting a cape buffalo at 400 versus and zebra...IMHO..

My comments were directed to the constand BS that magnums are too fast for bullets, recoil, air is too thick, sun isn't bright enough, global warming, etc....the key is to know your and your guns limits...period..

The statement however that bullets today will not hold up to todays guns in no longer valid and has not been so for quite some time..

Ripp

--------------------

458ONLY
.224 member

Reged: 20/06/08
Loc: Ontario, Canada
      #133445 - 25/04/09 12:21 PM

My comments were not directed at anything you said, Ripp...

But just generally to some remarks made that the 458 Win Mag was inadequate for DG!

I was aiming to show that any difference between it and the Lott will never be noticed by an ele or buff, and it will shoot flat enough to take a moose at 400 yds. So, it's a lot more versatile than some might believe, or admit.

What... a 375 H&H will shoot a 300gr at 2650 fps? A 458 will fire a 350gr at 2600+ fps! That's not exactly lobbing soft balls!

And it will do either with eye-popping accuracy! At least as accurate as any 375. That's the only point I'm making. Just trying to correct a false gospel that's being preached!

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

tinker
.416 member

Reged: 12/03/05
Loc: Nevada
      #133450 - 25/04/09 12:58 PM

My ~2450fps 350gr hornady snrn .458 loads stay inside an inch at 100yds over the iron sights, never got around to pushing the load for more velocity, but my sense and feel is that the rifle would be just as happy with another hundred fifty fps.

I'm happy with that load though, it's just fine inside the range of my express sights - 1/2/300yds

Cheers
Tinker

--------------------
--Self-Appointed Colonel, DRSS--

"It IS a dangerous game, and so named for a reason, and you can't play from the keyboard. " --Some Old Texan...

Ripp
.577 member

#133499 - 26/04/09 12:12 AM

Quote:

My comments were not directed at anything you said, Ripp...

But just generally to some remarks made that the 458 Win Mag was inadequate for DG!

I was aiming to show that any difference between it and the Lott will never be noticed by an ele or buff, and it will shoot flat enough to take a moose at 400 yds. So, it's a lot more versatile than some might believe, or admit.

What... a 375 H&H will shoot a 300gr at 2650 fps? A 458 will fire a 350gr at 2600+ fps! That's not exactly lobbing soft balls!

And it will do either with eye-popping accuracy! At least as accurate as any 375. That's the only point I'm making. Just trying to correct a false gospel that's being preached!

Bob

www.bigbores.ca

Bob
I really wasn't going after you either--sorry if it seems as so..that is one of the problems with this source of communication..never really know the voice inflection and actual nature of the statements..

Agree with you totally---if the 458W was such a dog, everyone PH and his mother wouldn't be carrying one..I have one as well which will probably go with me the next time I head over...

there was actually an article I posted recently on this site regarding this exact thing--believe it was from an interview "RELOADER" magazine had with a former retired employee of the reloading arm for Winchester....who stated with the jerky movement of their equipment at the time, many cases lost powder before the bullet was seated -so the full charge was not in many rounds...

Not taking anything away form the Lott--great round..but, IMHO, so is the Winchester...

Take care and be well...

Ripp

--------------------

albertan
.333 member

Reged: 13/06/06
Loc: Alberta, Canada
      #133972 - 30/04/09 01:02 PM

Good to see you bought that .458 Ripp. I know you needed another gun.

If you are a handloader, a .458 Winchester or Lott is a doable and fun proposition. A lee factory crimp die makes crimping a snap. Separate seaters for the softs and solids prevents mishaps from seating. If I were going for a mixed bag in Zim tommorow I would pack along a .338 Winchester with good 250's, and a .458 Winchester with 500 grain softs and solids. I would the following week as well.

Any rifle from .300 magnum and up should have proper stock reinforcement(glass bedding and perhaps a crossbolt or two) and relieving of the stock behind the rear tang, and the back of the trigger guard. Good QD mounts to go with good sights on a heavy rifle is cheap insurance.

ovny
.375 member

Reged: 19/06/08
Loc: Spain
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: albertan]
      #133984 - 30/04/09 01:47 PM

For dangerous game I going to buy a Ceska 458 Lott, but I have already a Ceska in 375 H&H caliber.

Regards and welcome,

Oscar.

--------------------
I am Spanish

Ripp
.577 member

Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: albertan]
      #134008 - 30/04/09 11:50 PM

Quote:

Good to see you bought that .458 Ripp. I know you needed another gun.

If you are a handloader, a .458 Winchester or Lott is a doable and fun proposition. A lee factory crimp die makes crimping a snap. Separate seaters for the softs and solids prevents mishaps from seating. If I were going for a mixed bag in Zim tommorow I would pack along a .338 Winchester with good 250's, and a .458 Winchester with 500 grain softs and solids. I would the following week as well.

Any rifle from .300 magnum and up should have proper stock reinforcement(glass bedding and perhaps a crossbolt or two) and relieving of the stock behind the rear tang, and the back of the trigger guard. Good QD mounts to go with good sights on a heavy rifle is cheap insurance.

I would the following week as well. Your a funny guy...

When I get to loading for this will visit with you for some info...

Agree with your guns you would take--think a .338 with either a .416 or 458 would make the perfect combo---

Currently churning out the p-dog rounds as fast as possible..because one day, this dang snow is going to stop and p-dogs will be playing joyfully in the fields...and then suddenly, a .204, 22-250, 220 Swift, .243 or .257 will ring out and advise them.."hell has come to breakfast"....

Ripp

--------------------

DuggaBoy
.300 member

Reged: 03/03/09
Loc: Tx
      #134035 - 01/05/09 05:44 AM

MCB,
GunFunds and wives always an issue

Dollar for Dollar .375 H&H,.416 Rigby, .458Win, CZ $600 to 900 used.(BTW, Have owned them all)

Used Chapuis UGEX 9.3x74 about $5000

Used (plain ) Krieghoff .470 $10 to 12K (Did see one sell for $8500 recently)(I had the K in 500NE)

Pre - 64 Mod 70 .375 H&H $4000 to $7000 (condition,condition,condition)

Or what ever you want-----

Can't go wrong with any of your mentioned choices.
But a good first safari with your .270 and a .375 sounds pretty good.

--------------------
DuggaBoy
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DSC

thorshammer
.300 member

Reged: 27/12/08
Loc: USA
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: DuggaBoy]
      #134048 - 01/05/09 08:50 AM

Can get a new Merkel in 500 for around 9k new

albertan
.333 member

Reged: 13/06/06
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Cartridge Choice for a big game bolt action rifle? [Re: thorshammer]
      #134222 - 02/05/09 03:43 PM

When loading a .458 Winchester or Lott, I do not flare the case mouth. I use Lyman 50 caliber chamfer tools. A conventional inside and outside chamfer tool does the outside of the case, with much less fumbling than with conventionally sized chamfer tools on these big cases. I use the Lyman 50 caliber VLD chamfer tool to put a nice chamfer on the inside of the mouth. Four twists with the VLD tool will do it. A Lee factory crimp die, and seperate seaters for the softs and solids (and so marked)keep things very simple. I like that.

The neck tension is superior without flaring the mouth. I do not have any problems seating any type of bullet in these straight-walled cases. I am also meticulous about deburring the flash holes. I have found that this simple step makes a big difference in velocity variation across temperature extremes. Like in Canada, where I reside.

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 41 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 6061

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com