Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie)

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)
tmskislc
.224 member

Reged: 25/11/07
Loc: Salt Lake City, Utah
.375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie)
      #89756 - 26/11/07 06:08 AM

I am new to double rifles and have a dream of hunting cape buffalo with a double in Africa as many others have. I have finally saved up enough money and I am purchasing a Blaser Super Luxus rifle next month. I was saving for a Kreighoff, but looked at the Blaser and some others after getting the money together and have decided to go with the Blaser as it feels really good and comes to site well in my hands. Also I really wanted the fancier wood, scroll, etc. and just can not get it for that price in the Kreighoff. I want to use the rifle to hunt Cape Buffalo and I am having a very difficult time deciding between getting the rifle in .375H&H or .470 NE. The .470 has a high appeal for me as it just seems to melt into African tradition and is such a SEXY and impressive cartridge, but I have a .416 Rigby in the Ruger Safari Bolt Action Rifle and it pounds me to death. I also have a .375 in the same rifle and I can shoot it all day with no ill effects. I have never shot a double or a .470 NE and have no idea what to expect, but noticed that the ft lbs is higher for the .470 NE than the .416 Rigby. I know the weight of the double, decelerator pad, and recoil compensator in the stock will help with the recoil, but if it kicks as much as my Ruger .416 Rigby with these options installed, I would much rather go with the .375.

Also, even though it is overkill, the .375 would work for elk hunting where I hunt in the states since the shots are never over 50 yards in the thick brush and the .375 would help with a bad shot if it occurred. Can anybody tell me what the advantages and disadvantages are of each and which would be better for a first time double. I do plan at some point to purchase the other barrel set, but it will be several years down the road after my buffalo Safari. I have used a 7mm Remington Mag with A-Frames for my prior Africa hunt for plains game and will continue to use this rifle for plains game in the future with this bullet combo, so I don't have a need for a universal rifle, but rather a cape buffalo rifle. I am not able to afford elephants and rhino so that is not a factor, although Lions could be someday. Any advice or suggestions from those of you who have the experience with the doubles and/or these two calibers would be so much appreciated before I expend the $16k purchase.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Tatume
.400 member

Reged: 09/06/07
Loc: Gloucester, Va USA
Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: tmskislc]
      #89757 - 26/11/07 06:19 AM

A gun you shoot well will kill many times better than one that is more powerful but pounds you too much. I too like the romance of the 470 NE, but what would you do with it the rest of your life, when you're stateside and hunting the home court? The 375 H&H will work anywhere in the world on any game. Tough (enviable) decision, but if it was mine to make, I'd pick the 375 H&H.

Take care, Tom

shakari
.400 member

Reged: 09/02/03
Loc: South Africa
      #89758 - 26/11/07 06:29 AM

What a dilemma! - On the one hand you don't really NEED a double for what you say you want to hunt, but I fully understand the DESIRE to own a double. Your 375 will take everything you say you want to hunt - and with the right bullets, it'll even take Elephant...... but if I had made up my mind to buy a double, it'd be the 470. Of course, one could argue that maybe you should put a mercury tube recoil arrestor in your 416 and direct the rest of the money towards your hunt...... but that's for you to decide. If you do decide to buy a double, learn to shoot it well and if necessary, don't hesitate to fit a scope and QD mounts on it. A lot of people don't think it's cool to scope a double, but from my experience the majority of people who bring an unscoped double out to Africa sadly, can't shoot it as well as they should, and often, can't shoot it as well as they think they can.......

Don't think you can't afford to hunt an Elephant. If you can afford a Buff hunt, you can afford an Elephant hunt. - For example, we sell a 1x1 Buff package in Tanzania for US$15550 and in Botswana, we sell a 7 day (non exportable) Elephant package for US$10000 OR a PG and/or Leopard/PG hunt for a rate where you can take PAC Elephants for US$5000 each. - The Elephant hunts are for mature bulls only.

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
Kuduland Safaris (Africa) Ltd
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

Edited by shakari (26/11/07 07:02 AM)

400NitroExpress
.400 member

Reged: 26/11/03
Loc: Lone Star State
      #89759 - 26/11/07 07:49 AM

Quote:

so I don't have a need for a universal rifle, but rather a cape buffalo rifle. Any advice or suggestions from those of you who have the experience with the doubles and/or these two calibers would be so much appreciated before I expend the $16k purchase.

I really hope that you'll take this in the way that it's intended and not as someone wishing to rain on your parade. However, since you say that you're new to double rifles and can afford a good one ($16k), I'll be blunt.

1. Want a good double (and most would rather have something with good resale).

2. Likes the idea of using said double for hunting elk at timber ranges in the US (good idea) as well as Cape buffalo in Africa.

3. No problem with .375 recoil levels but may be sensitive to .470 levels (while few will admit it, this is true for most).

4. Has $16k to spend on it.

Given the above criteria, the solution to your quest is one of the easiest there is, but you're looking in the wrong direction.

First, a double rifle is a double rifle, not a bolt rifle. A high pressure belted rimless round like the .375 H & H is intended for bolt rifles, and does not belong in doubles. Holland & Holland introduced a .375 Magnum for double rifles at the same time they introduced the Belted Rimless for magazine rifles - it's the .375 H & H Flanged Magnum, and is still produced and chambered in new rifles. If you stick with your two original choices (I would not), get the .470, and grin and bear it.

Also, while I like engraving and pretty wood too, you need to understand that build quality is infinitely more important in double rifles, and that engraving, pretty wood, and other bells and whistles don't equal build quality. My .400 is engraved and has wonderful wood, but sometimes price dictates compromise. I would willingly sacrifice engraving and wood grade for price if I had to, but never build quality. You can get much better quality (and much better resale) for the money that you have to spend.

Get a Heym PH Model in .450/.400. Hornady offers factory .450/.400 ammunition now, if that's important to you, and they also offer components. Woodleigh bullets are also available in the correct weight and diameter. The caliber is legendary for it's effectiveness on all African heavy game, and is ideal for your stated needs. Recoil is slightly greater than the .375, but substantially less than the .470, or .416 Rigby. The .400 is easier than the .470 to become accustomed to and to learn to shoot quickly and well and, because it's easy to feed (.450/.400 ammo and components are available from just as many manufacturers as .470 is now), It's one of the most sensible double rifle rounds that you can choose today. You'll use it more effectively because you'll enjoy shooting it more.

The Heym PH is offered in .450/.400, can be had for the money you have to spend, and fits your requirements much better in a substantially better quality rifle. Yes, it's a plain model, but you can have it built to your dimensions and choose your own wood and barrel length, fore-end type, etc. Build quality is the best that you can get for that price.

No, I don't own a Heym. I'm an English gun guy and have never harbored a desire for one of the new guns in this price range, although I've handled and shot most of them. If I had to buy a new double in this price range though, I'd buy the Heym without a second thought. I would not consider the Blaser under any circumstances. The Heym, Merkel, Krieghoff, and Chapuis are all better guns, and the Merkel can be had for half the money you're talking about. Judging from your location, I've a hunch I know who the dealer is you've likely working with. My opinion of the quality of the Blaser is the polar opposite of his, and he's definitely not a double rifle guy. Just remember that he is a salesman.

By the way, if you need to have a recoil reducer in the stock on a double rifle, you either bought too much gun or it was built too light. I hate what those things do to the feel and handling of a double rifle and would never consider one. The .450/.400 doesn't need one.

bonanza
.400 member

Reged: 17/05/04
Loc: South Carolina
      #89761 - 26/11/07 09:25 AM

Have you put money on this?

400NE and I butt heads from time to time, but I'm in lockstep with him on this. IF you can swing the $$$ go for a 450/400 Hymie.

Let me tell you that the 470NE is not the beast you think it is. In a $10k 10.5 lbs Merkel the Federal factory ammo is quite "shootable". I had a Chapius and used to shoot reduced loads with 475 Linebaugh bullets!

I have a .375 Merkel DR and think very highly of it.

Ripp
.577 member

Reged: 19/02/07
Loc: Montana, USA
Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: 400NitroExpress]
      #89762 - 26/11/07 09:44 AM

Agree totally with 400Nitro--get the Heym--or Merkel--or Krieghoff--

If it was me I would not get the Blaser either--have looked at them at the SCI shows--IHMO you will never get your money out if you decided to sell at a later date--I have shot a Merkel and many other doubles--much better weapon again, IMHO

I also agree with the caliber choice of 450/400--excellent round--would work very well on Buffalo ..and reduced recoil over the .470..

The .375 H & H is a horrible choice in a double, period.

Good luck with your new double--hopefully not a Blaser however..

Ripp

--------------------
ALL MEN DIE, BUT FEW MEN TRULY LIVE..

Edited by Ripp (26/11/07 09:56 AM)

hoppdoc
.400 member

Reged: 02/03/06
Loc: Southeastern USA
Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: Ripp]
      #89766 - 26/11/07 10:49 AM

Add my name to the list.400 Nitro is right on!

I have a big Merkel Double(cheaper Double than a Heym) but would go for a Heym 450/400 in a flash with no regrets--

A new Heym 450/400-Good investment and a blast to shoot. If you shoot the Buff properly, no problem, he will be dead as a stone.

Forget the Blaser-search this site for more info if you have further questions--

Happy Shooting and Hunting!!

--------------------
An armed man is a citizen of his country, an unarmed man just a subject.

Geronimo
.275 member

Reged: 14/04/04
Loc: Michigan,USA
      #89773 - 26/11/07 12:00 PM

Add one more to the list. I own a Heym .470 NE, and I think that it is the best double available today under $35,000. I also agree with the above posts, that if recoil is a factor, the 450/400 is the ideal gun for you. Rifles in this caliber usually come in trim, light, fast handling packages that will kill anything that walks. The recoil is about on par with 375 H&H. If the romance of old Africa is what drives you, take heart in the knowledge that this was once one of the most popular chamberings on the continent.

Geronimo

tmskislc
.224 member

Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: Geronimo]
      #89779 - 26/11/07 12:50 PM

Thanks a bunch for all the comments. They are so helpful to me right now. I had not even heard of or considered the Heym PH Model in .450/.400, but I will definitely research this more prior to my purchase. Excuse my ignorance, but I know nothing about it, YET. As I stated, my heart was set on the Krieghoff for years now and I was just trying to save up enough money to get it. Now that I finally got there, I want to make a good decision and I went out and tried as many doubles as I could find in the local area. The only three places around Salt Lake City, Utah where I could find double rifles was Custom Arms, Heritage Guns, and a few doubles at Cabelas. The main reason I decided on the Blaser was the independent barrels seems to me to be a good idea and the gun felt good and came to site easily. I am not worried about resale value as even though I really have no reason to own the rifle after the Safari, I do not ever intend to sell it. I have wanted it my entire life and if I do it right the first time, I will not sell. I have a few other guns I feel the same way about and just love having them around.

--------------------
"All I ask for is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

shakari
.400 member

#89791 - 26/11/07 04:32 PM

The 450/400 is certainly a great client calibre, but I have to say that if I were buying a double, my personal choice would be an English double (esp in that calibre as there are so many of them out there at good prices.) - If I were to buy an American or European double, it'd have to have a traditional safety and not a cocking lever....... and the Blaser would be my last choice because it's just soooooo fugly.

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

ozhunter
.400 member

Reged: 18/08/04
Loc: Sydney, Australia
Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: shakari]
      #89792 - 26/11/07 05:11 PM

Although I have enjoyed hunting with and shooting a couple Merkel 470NE's and a Kreighoff 9.3 and ALSO held a BLASER in 500NE and 375H&H.
I would and have considered a 450/400 in ether the German Heym or US made Searcy.
The 450/400 is a great option for a sport hunters Double rifle cartridge with less recoil than the 470NE and the ability to set it up with a quick release scope.

A Searcy Cassic 450/400

shakari
.400 member

Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: ozhunter]
      #89793 - 26/11/07 05:19 PM

Can I ask how much a Blaser double is over there?

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

EricD
.416 member

Reged: 27/02/04
      #89795 - 26/11/07 06:51 PM

Tmskislc,

You might find this link helpful: http://www.heymusa.com/

Erik

shakari
.400 member

Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: EricD]
      #89796 - 26/11/07 07:10 PM

Erik,

What's approximate the price on those - in lets say, 500 NE?

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

Nakihunter
.375 member

Reged: 13/10/07
Loc: New Zealand
      #89797 - 26/11/07 07:36 PM

Shakari the heymusa website has the below info in the inventory page.

HEYM 88B "PH" 500 NE
Right-Hand, 24" Barrels - Available December, 2007 $16,000.00

--------------------
Always shoot through the target & not just at it.

shakari
.400 member

Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: Nakihunter]
      #89801 - 26/11/07 09:40 PM

Thanks, they look nice but I'm pretty sure none on the modern made doubles (whether made in the USA, Europe or elsewhere) will last as long as the old handmade English/British doubles...... and for that sort of money, you could almost buy a decent English/British double. - I'd be inclined to spend a little more and do just that.

I hunted recently with a guy who runs the workshops for one of the English fine rifle makers, and he tells me the firearms auctions in the UK have plenty of good stuff available at decent prices nowadays....... In fact, he's keeping an eye out for something suitable for me right now......... and there's absolutely nothing that compares in class and quality to an old English double.

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

400NitroExpress
.400 member

#89819 - 27/11/07 02:58 AM

Quote:

The .450/.400 is a great client caliber, but I have to say that if I were buying a double, my personal choice would be an English double

I did that many years ago, back when they were merely expensive, and have never regretted it.

Quote:

(esp in that calibre as there are so many of them out there at good prices)

Well, there used to be.

Quote:

I hunted recently with a guy who runs the workshops for one of the English fine rifle makers, and he tells me the firearms auctions in the UK have plenty of good stuff available at decent prices nowadays....

I certainly can't reconcile that with what I've seen in recent years. I get requests from friends to help them find nice British double rifles, so am constantly shopping, both here and in the UK. I have a friend, a former London gunmaker very well connected in the British trade, who now is in the business of buying guns at the UK auctions and selling them in the US, and I watch the UK auctions myself. His complaints to me mirror my own observations these days. I never would have believed it possible that nice, working grade British DRs in good condition could ever become so difficult to find.

A while back, a friend wanted help finding a nice boxlock .450/.400. Fifteen years ago I could have found a rifle like that in a matter of weeks. Even with my other friend also looking in the UK, it took a year this time. Not so much a problem of finding guns to look at, but it was a bear to find any worth a second look. It's amazing how many are buggered. He ended up with a nice rifle, but it was the only one we saw good enough not to be rejected out of hand.

A lot of folks these days aren't willing to invest the time, money, and due diligence to do it right so that they don't get burned on a pre-war British gun, and a new gun is probably best for them. Still, a nice British gun is a wonderful thing, and prices just keep going up.

--------------------
"Serious rifles have two barrels, everything else just burns gunpowder."

shakari
.400 member

Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: 400NitroExpress]
      #89821 - 27/11/07 03:05 AM

If you're still looking, send me an e-mail to shakari3@mweb.co.za and I'll be happy to put you in touch with this guy...... He knows more about rifles and particularly double rifles than anyone else I've ever come across....... but I guess he wouldn't have the job he has if he didn't know what he was doing.

If I had the money to buy any double of my choice, I'd buy a Westley Richards....... they're absolute perfection.

--------------------
Steve "Shakari" Robinson
info@kuduland.com
www.kuduland.com

Edited by shakari (27/11/07 03:09 AM)

400NitroExpress
.400 member

#89822 - 27/11/07 03:16 AM

Quote:

The only three places around Salt Lake City, Utah where I could find double rifles was Custom Arms, Heritage Guns, and a few doubles at Cabelas.

I thought so.

Quote:

I have wanted it my entire life and if I do it right the first time, I will not sell. I have a few other guns I feel the same way about and just love having them around.

I'm the same way. All the more reason to take your time and do your due diligence. It's hard for newcomers to double rifles to appreciate just how much there is to learn. Handle and shoot as many as you can. Talk to long time DR shooters. Go to the SCI show in Reno in January if you can, as there will be a lot of doubles to look at there. Only you can decide which one is right for you. Learn as much as you can before you decide.

--------------------

475Guy
.400 member

Reged: 22/08/03
Loc: Kali, US
      #89830 - 27/11/07 04:29 AM

Since you're in SLC, give 500Grains a holler by PM'ing. He's in your neighborhood somehweres and has experience with quite a few big bore doubles. See if you can't hook up with and try a few of his and then decide if a 470 is in your future or not. In fact, the guys at HeritageArms should be able to get hold him. His name is Dan Mc.

--------------------
Lo do they call to me,
They bid me take my place among
them in the Halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave may live forever.

tmskislc
.224 member

Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: 475Guy]
      #89887 - 27/11/07 05:54 PM

I saw a Chapuis Agex Brousse in Cabelas in Lehi today. I had one person tell me they used to own one and sold it due to not fitting them well. Has anybody else had experience with this rifle? The price is great on the rifle coming in $4k below my max price and the cost of the Heym PH. The Heym is just over my max with tax, etc and would take around 6-9 months to build. How does the Chapuis rifle compare to the Heym?

I received a lot of info on the Heym today and I would really like to purchase their safari model, but it is out of my price range. The price of the PH model is manageable and I am looking at it heavily after the suggestions you have given me. My only issue with this rifle is that I do not like how plain the metal is. However, after emailing Chris Sells at Heym USA, he stated that it is possible to engrave the rifle at a later date when I can afford to add the engraving. A little more complicated later, but doable, and the safari version is out anyway so that would be my only choice.

Chris Comments: <Regarding your second email on engraving, the answer is yes, they can be engraved after the fact. However, you will need to use an engraver that knows what he is doing. The frames are hardened at the factory, and they will have to be annealed for engraving and rehardened once the new engraving is added.>

Somebody above asked about price for the various rifles. The Blaser is $9.5k for the standard, $10.3k for the Luxus, and $16k for the Super Luxus. The Heym “PH” rifle is $16k and the “Safari” is $21k.

While speaking with the salesman at Cabelas, he stated that he has had Heym's in the gun library and feels that the Chapuis's are in the same class as them. He also said he personally likes them better. He also showed me that it has two connecting latches on the bottom of the barrel where it sets into the receiver and stated that most doubles only have one. He said that it adds additional support to each barrel and in turn creates a more solid platform and the gun will hold up better in the long term.

It has been a long time since I have been so inexperienced with such a major purchase decision. Kind of overwhelming, but I am definitely enjoying the experience and learning a lot quickly.

--------------------
"All I ask for is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy"

500Nitro
.450 member

Reged: 06/01/03
Loc: Victoria, Australia
      #89888 - 27/11/07 06:19 PM

Quote:

While speaking with the salesman at Cabelas, he stated that he has had Heym's in the gun library and feels that the Chapuis's are in the same class as them. He also said he personally likes them better. He also showed me that it has two connecting latches on the bottom of the barrel where it sets into the receiver and stated that most doubles only have one. He said that it adds additional support to each barrel and in turn creates a more solid platform and the gun will hold up better in the long term.

If it was that bloody good, the British would have taken up the design.

Sales calp trap.

The A&D Design will hold up well if the gun is care for as it should be.

JabaliHunter
.400 member

Reged: 16/05/07
Loc: England
Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: 500Nitro]
      #89891 - 27/11/07 07:38 PM

Quote:

salesman at Cabelas stated that he has had Heym's in the gun library and feels that the Chapuis's are in the same class as them

I think I would take that witha pinch of salt. If he had both at that moment, he would have let you compare them. At the end of the day, its a competitive market and everything is priced for a reason. In this case its engineering quality, not sales hype. If you hold the Heym in your hands, you will know. And just for a bit of partisanship - who has the better reputation for engineering - the French or the Germans (after the Brits of course )?

400NitroExpress
.400 member

Re: .375 H&H or .470 NE for Buffalo (Please help the newbie) [Re: 500Nitro]
      #89912 - 28/11/07 01:06 AM

Quote:

Quote:

If it was that bloody good, the British would have taken up the design.

Sales calp trap.

The A&D Design will hold up well if the gun is care for as it should be.

I agree with 500 Nitro, the guy is just a salesman.

Like I said before, the Merkel, Chapuis, Krieghoff, and Heym are all decent guns for the prices that they're offered at, but there are no free lunches. The Heym is the most expensive of the lot, and it's easily the best of the lot. Sure, a new Heym will take 6 - 9 months to have built. Any of them will if you order the gun and have it built to fit you, and that's the only reason to buy new. If you're going to buy out of stock and not have it built to fit you, then save some money and buy used.

The other reason that I recommended the Heym PH is that it is available in .450/.400. The Chapuis is not, so you're back to the same caliber dilemma (although I hear that Chapuis is going the offer the .375 Flanged Magnum, I haven't seen one yet). The K-gun might be available in .450/.400, (they've built one that I know of), but I don't recommend that gun because of the horrible safety design.

As to the Chapuis' hook design holding up better in the long term, I assume he means that they don't come off face (shoot loose) as easy. I've handled a lot of double rifles over the years. Some of the old British nitros are over 100 years old (which, of course, the Chapuis are not) and some are just flat worn out. The worst case of "off face" I've ever seen (you could stick a dime between the breech face and the barrels with the action closed) was...a Chapuis.

The Chapuis is a decent gun. I like them fine in 9.3, but feel that correct weight distribution was lost in scaling up to .470, and I don't like they way they handle. They're built with cost saving short-cuts that Heym doesn't use. You get what you pay for.

--------------------

allenday
.333 member

Reged: 18/04/04
      #89922 - 28/11/07 01:58 AM

Everyone has a recoil threshold, and it sounds like the 375 H&H represents yours.

Here's what I'd do:

Sell your Ruger 416 Rigby and put that money into reserve for a safari. I'd also forget about a double and save the money your spend on another rifle for that safari.

What I would also do is develop a good set of premium-bullet 300 gr. loads (solids & softs) for your Ruger 375 H&H that hit in the same place. Then, if you haven't done so already, I'd replace that brick-hard, thin pad on your 375 with a good 1" Pachmayr Decelerator, plus I'd have some expert gunsmith tune, slick-up, and adjust the feeding on your 375 so that it's absolutely perfect.

I'd also adjust the open sights on your 375 to hit dead-on at 100 yds. (front sight blades of different heights are available from New England Custom guns for the Ruger Magnum), so in case of a scope malfunction or a fall, you can remove the scope and still be in business. There are good detachable ring sets available for the Ruger, and an extra, pre-zeroed scope in it's own set of rings is never a bad investment, and that's what I have for my own 375 H&H.

So I'd invest in a rifle you already have and that you can shoot, and I'd forget about another rifle. You don't need another one. I think that bolt-guns are far more versatile and effective for most hunters than a double anyway, and I always use bolt-action rifles for all of my hunting, including African dangerous game hunting, and i've never felt handicapped or under-equipped in any way.

AD

Pages: 1 | 2 | >> (show all)

Extra information
0 registered and 22 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 9606

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com