Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: discount buffalo hunt?

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
ducmarc
.400 member

Reged: 14/07/14
Loc: fla
discount buffalo hunt?
      #341895 - 08/06/20 12:52 AM

has anyone hunted any of these discounted buffalo hunts listed on the africa hunting site?seems awful reasonable.sounds good but i know how that works.

--------------------
'killed by death' Lemmy.. ' boil the dog ' Elvis Manywounds "my best friend is my magnum forty four" hank willams the third.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: discount buffalo hunt? [Re: ducmarc]
      #341912 - 08/06/20 01:49 AM

Ask questions. And also ask questions of the references supplied. Often outfitters supply referees who are mates, agents, friends of agents etc.

Find out if the buffalo are free range or fenced. Will depend on the country, if South Africa, usually high fenced. if high fenced, how many and how big the paddock. Often only one or two buffalo or a handfull on the place. BS hunt IMO if that is the case.

I would bother with cape buff in South Africa. A few places there which might be OK, eg is adjoining Kruger.

I would pick Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Caprivi Strip, Tanzania anyday before South Africa.

Much better to have herds of wild hundreds of animals, able to come and go. Than have to look for "that specific animal".

There should be excellent deals going on. IF one can get there, ie is there flights? And can you get into the coutnry? Will you face quarantine on arriving? When you return will there be quarantine or other restrictions?

Not idea of what restrictions Africa is putting in place, so go for it if you can. I would in an instant if I could, no money, and can't even get out of this country. BS restrictions by a ridiculous govt.

I was speaking to an Aussie outfitter and he has clients trying to book with him, and completely not being able to understand that ONE they won't get a VISA. TWO they can't get in the country. THREE flights might not exist. I told him to ask the clients if they had a private Leer jet. FOUR, no one is allowed into the Aboriginal reserves, no entry permits, so the outfitter can't even get in there .... the clients just can't comprehend this. Thick as bricks with too much money IMO.

Of course the restrictions may suddenly disappear and then things might change. Going to be tough to see if happens in 2020 unless the govts admit they are fuckups and fucked it all up with ridiculous restrictions and suddenly cave in. Unlikely govts will admit anything.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

ducmarc
.400 member

Re: discount buffalo hunt? [Re: NitroX]
      #341941 - 08/06/20 10:59 AM

they never admit guilt . they stay up all night twisting and turning till they think they smell good.happening right now with the riots but everybody is on to them now. they have all shit there own bed.

--------------------
'killed by death' Lemmy.. ' boil the dog ' Elvis Manywounds "my best friend is my magnum forty four" hank willams the third.

ducmarc
.400 member

#341942 - 08/06/20 11:17 AM

theres a couple i've saved. a new chapouis in 470,a merkel 140 470 which is the best priced,a h mahillien in 500 jeffery rimmed with a pile of extras , dies cases loaded ammo has a sssy shock in the stock.a hollis box lock in 450 400,a preatty francotte in 475#2. and a real nice looking felach in 450 3 1/4.

--------------------

ducmarc
.400 member

#341943 - 08/06/20 11:23 AM

the merkel is best on budget at 9k,the 500 rimmed is interesting, the francotte is a real nice looking , the ferlach has a nice price and in 450 31/4 .the problem is u can't shop a used car and i'm not able look at any of these before shelling out the coin

--------------------

ducmarc
.400 member

#341944 - 08/06/20 11:24 AM

sorry i crossed streams with my first post. too many seagrams

--------------------

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 26 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 1655

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com