Home | Ezine | Forums | Links | Contact
NitroExpress.com: Ultra HOT BURKINA FASO

View recent messages : 24 hours | 48 hours | 7 days | 14 days | 30 days | 60 days | More Smilies

*** Enjoy NitroExpress.com? Participate and join in. ***

Hunting >> Hunting in Africa & hunting dangerous game

Pages: 1
larcher
.416 member

Reged: 11/01/05
Loc: Saverne, Alsace, France
Ultra HOT BURKINA FASO
      #33081 - 15/06/05 01:34 AM

HI All

This week long I was in big trouble.
Now I think I am in shape and I want to have fun before facing God.
I think the hottest place in Africa is the Burkina Faso.
I am not sure I’ll live this long, so I decided to have a try in Burkina one more time.
In fact 2 close friends never were in Africa. So I decided to coax them to go to Burkina in the wonderful camp of our friend Touffic.
Touffic is one of the best outfitters in the Burkina Faso. One can hunt big game in his over 150 000 ha ( 250 000 acres) territory, and birds on his over 200 0000 ha or 333 000 acres territory.
One may not shoot more than 3 big games in a week. Often we are shooting big game in the morning. So we can have big time with a splendid aperitif, a gastronomic dinner and a comfortable siesta alone or not. In the afternoon from 4 O’clock it’s birds’ time. Around a waterhole we’ll shoot about 200 cartridges on pigeons and the devilish sandgrouse.
Back in the camp, we’ll enjoy the birds’ legs with Ricard or Champagne, white wine or beer with the few other guests, Frenchmen or Europeans. Some will come from the big game hunting territory and we’ll have to feast the lucky ones who got the odd buff or roan.
We’ll have to enjoy the real genious French cooking elaborated with ultra-fresh vegetables and fruits right from the gardens around. The white wine will be exactly cold, the red wine will not be the best because in Africa every week is like 3 months to mature the wine. Lucky the Champagne will be exactly what we want.
Sure too many damsels will jump on us and pray God we’ll be still strong enough to fend them off.
I’ll invite the Professor Boutonnet. He was the boss of the game dept. in Ivory Coas and Burkina 20 years ago. He was extracted from the Burkina in a hurry when his 2 trackers were killed. He is one of the best connoisseurs of Africa and most of the African minister are obeying him.

Is it some of You interested in big game, birds, booze, stunning cooking and too much damsels? In Burkina Faso the motto is " Fidelity or condom."

--------------------
"I don't want to create an encyclopedic atmosphere here when we might be having a beer instead" P H Capstick in "Safari the last adventure."

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
NitroXAdministrator
.700 member

Reged: 25/12/02
Loc: Barossa Valley, South Australi...
Re: Ultra HOT BURKINA FASO [Re: larcher]
      #37086 - 09/09/05 01:34 PM

Sounds like a fun hunt except for the heat. The birds legs with Champagne sound tempting.

--------------------
John aka NitroX

Govt get out of our lives NOW!
"I love the smell of cordite in the morning."
"A Sharp spear needs no polish"

Boghossian
.275 member

Reged: 23/01/04
Re: Ultra HOT BURKINA FASO [Re: NitroX]
      #37153 - 10/09/05 04:56 AM

I am up for some heat and the legs (female or gamebird) sound tasty too!

mickey
.416 member

Reged: 05/01/03
Loc: Pend Oreille Valley, Idaho
Re: Ultra HOT BURKINA FASO [Re: Boghossian]
      #37174 - 10/09/05 03:05 PM

Are these 'legs' light meat or dark?

--------------------
Lovu Zdar
Mick

A Man of Pleasure, Enterprise, Wit and Spirit Rare Books, Big Game Hunting, English Rifles, Fishing, Explosives, Chauvinism, Insensitivity, Public Drunkenness and Sloth, Champion of Lost and Unpopular Causes.

larcher
.416 member

Re: Ultra HOT BURKINA FASO [Re: NitroX]
      #37182 - 10/09/05 07:46 PM

This trhead is not exactly new.

In fact my friends let down and our friend Toufik will have to wait a moment.

For the rest nothing has changed. It's really hot....
and dangerous for as ever black panthers are doing their best to enter your hut.

jb

--------------------
"I don't want to create an encyclopedic atmosphere here when we might be having a beer instead" P H Capstick in "Safari the last adventure."

Oldsarge
.300 member

Reged: 07/02/05
Loc: SoCal Borderlands
      #37229 - 11/09/05 01:20 PM

Just as well. I can't go when the seasons there are open and by the time I can, all those eager damsels are likely to be terribly disappointed.

--------------------
Sarge

Holland's .375: One Planet, One Rifle!

larcher
.416 member

Re: Ultra HOT BURKINA FASO [Re: Oldsarge]
      #37235 - 11/09/05 09:41 PM

Sure Sarge.

Black panther is the nickname I give them.

The most common name is SWALLOW for they come in the beginning of the hunting season (december) and leave when the weather becomes inadequate, terrific heavy shower in May.

--------------------

EricD
.416 member

Reged: 27/02/04
      #37360 - 14/09/05 02:05 AM

In reply to:

In Burkina Faso the motto is " Fidelity or condom."

Having been to Burkina Faso, and thus having seen many of the good looking woman there, it might be easy for some visiting hunters to fall for these "Blackpanthers" little sex games.

But having seen the amount of AIDS/HIV in that region, I'd definatly choose "Fidelity"!

Other than that, I'd go to Burkina Faso to hunt in a second if I had the opportunity. Perhaps we can hunt there together in the future JB!

Erik

Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 29 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:   

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Topic views: 2178

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us NitroExpress.com