Wayne59
(.400 member)
05/08/21 10:27 AM
New rifle

Finally my new shilo sharps is on its way. Its been a long weight. Now if UPS dosnt distroy it.

CptCurlAdministrator
(.450 member)
05/08/21 08:20 PM
Re: New rifle

The Shiloh rifles are great creations. I've had two and still have one, but let a friend talk me out of the other.

Tell us about yours.

Curl

3DogMike
(.400 member)
06/08/21 02:03 AM

+1
Please fill us in with details.
I have 4 Shiloh's (2 custom & 2 normal catalog production) and just could not bear to part with them.

BTW: the last one I got a few years ago came thru Bill Goodman http://shiloh-ballard.com
He has them constantly on order and if he doesn't have one you like in stock, the wait time is pretty reasonable.
- Mike

Wayne59
(.400 member)
06/08/21 08:46 AM

This one is one of four sharps rifles. two C Sharps one Itilian Sharps and this one also came complements of Bill Goodman. It is an 1863 Sharps sporting rifle in 50 cal. Seems like you have to jump quick on bills guns or there sold.

3DogMike
(.400 member)
06/08/21 09:25 AM

Quote:

This one is one of four sharps rifles. two C Sharps one Itilian Sharps and this one also came complements of Bill Goodman. It is an 1863 Sharps sporting rifle in 50 cal. Seems like you have to jump quick on bills guns or there sold.

Very nice! Pictures when you get it in hand.

About 35 years ago I had a 3 band 1863 military pattern that was one of the Wolf Droege era “Farmingdale” Shiloh’s in .54 cal. (Had the Wolf stamp on the right side of the barrel just in front of the action).
Wish I had never traded it off……
- Mike

Contact Us NitroExpress.com