larcher
(.416 member)
24/09/08 09:54 PM
Jacko, where are You

Dear Jacko

I wonder what are You doing, we miss you for quite a long time.
good luck

McLarenSafaris
(.224 member)
05/10/08 05:11 PM
Re: Jacko, where are You

I agree that Jaco seems to have fallen off the edge of the world. I'll call his number and find out.

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

SAHUNT
(Sponsor)
06/10/08 03:35 AM

Hi guys, I did not fall off the edge of the world. Things were a bit hectic the last 6 months. Busy going through a divorce. All is fine with me. I should have more time to spend on the forum in the next month or two.

Regards to all

McLarenSafaris
(.224 member)
06/10/08 05:16 AM

Jaco,

My sincere apologies for not remembering that SA Hunting Experiences is your firm. I in all honesty read just the name, and thought "That's great! A forum section on which to post about the experiences of people hunting in South Africa." Absolutely no infringement of your rights to your own forum was intended. Be assured that this was an honest mistake. A stupid one, but made without any ulterior motives at all. Sorry again.

It was nice talking to you on the telephone this morning. Please know that I've been in the same boat. Life goes on! Bring your new love and come and visit us here at Mervilla, and shoot a free springbuck!

Speaking of a springbuck hunt, I recall that your son had a friend whose dad passed away, and I offered the youngster a free hunt. I'll keep my side of the deal if you make the rest of the arrangements.

In good hunting.

Andrew & Cecilia

Contact Us NitroExpress.com