ExpressYourself
(.224 member)
25/03/17 04:10 PM
Mark Sullivan Hunting Cape Buffalo in South Africa 2017

For those who would enjoy hunting and sharing camp with Mark Sullivan.

I wanted to let the forum visitors know that we are now marketing a 2017 Cape buffalo hunting opportunity in South Africa. This is a chance to hunt with Mark at a much lower price point than Tanzania. Here is a link with details. There is contact info for those that might be interested and want more hunt information or to book.

Thanks for looking!

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
25/03/17 06:31 PM
Re: Mark Sullivan Hunting Cape Buffalo in South Africa 2017

Hi Shawn,

A few years since we met up at the Heym International Challenge where Mark Sullivan was also a guest. Hope the years have been good for you.

Interesting to see Mark now operating in South Africa. Does he still hunt in Tanzania?

ExpressYourself
(.224 member)
26/03/17 04:42 AM

Hi John great to hear from you my friend! I sent you an email or two but I think they may have gotten caught in your spam filter or I might have a bad email address for you. Send me a quick email when you have a chance at the email address in my signature and we can catch-up! Pat sends her love and best wishes as well.

Mark is still hunting in Tanzania each season. He will start hunting with clients there again in mid-July 2017 after the South Africa hunts are concluded. We have had hunters ask why Mark doesn’t consider offering hunts elsewhere for those that can’t make Tanzania. Mark decided he wanted to offer the opportunity to hunt Cape buffalo with him at a great hunting destination without the other associated Tanzanian hunt costs. That can often be a barrier for many hard working folks. I know it certainly was for me and took a lot of saving to make Tanzania my first time.

Here is a link to bring back some HEYM, Germany, and double rifle related memories. Always great talking with you John!

Best always,
Shawn

mikeh416Rigby
(.450 member)
04/04/17 06:30 AM

Not a bad price to hunt with a living legend.

ExpressYourself
(.224 member)
10/04/17 08:09 AM

I think it offers a good value for those that really would like to hunt and share a camp with Mark. We have a client that hunts regularly with Mark in Tanzania that has booked for one of the 2017 RSA opportunities and added on a variety of other RSA hunts to his package as well. He will still be hunting with Mark in Tanzania in 2017. A lot of possibilities for these 2017 RSA hunts and sure to be a great time and great memories as well!

Contact Us NitroExpress.com