cazadormad
(.224 member)
03/11/15 10:59 PM
Wild boar bow hunting in Bulgaria

Dear hunters and lovers of bow hunting. We offer you the opportunity to hunt with bow in Bulgaria. You can hunt yearling and 2 years old wild wild boars and tuskers to 20 - 22 cm, also can hunt red deer trophy or non trophy, fallow deer trophy or non trophy, roe deer trophy or non trophy, mouflon.
The types of hunt are stalking, hide ground and tree stand. Stalking is good in the morning and in the afternoon is better hide or tree stand.
The hunting ground has 20 000 ha, 3 fence hunting areas by 4 000 ha, and 8 000 ha open area.

Our offer is:

3 hunting days/ 4 days accommodation:

Price per hunter:
1 hunter - 1150 EUR
2 hunters- 1050 EUR
3 or more hunters - 950 EUR
Non hunter - 300 EUR

Additional days:
1 hunter - 300eur
2 o more hunters - 250 eur
Non hunter - 110 eur

The package included:

• All Papers (gun import, trophy export, veterinary documents etc.)
• Meeting at the airport from the interpreter
Transfer to the hunting area and back to the airport
• Accommodation in single room
• Full board incl.( 3 delicious meals) all warm and non alcoholic drinks
• Professional hunting guide 1:1
• Transport 4x4 incl. all km in the area
• Bulgarian hunting permit
• Interpreter services during the whole stay in Bulgaria
• Preparation and valuation of the trophies

The package not included:

· Flight to Bulgaria
· Trophy fees
· Shipping of trophies
· Alcohol drinks
· Single room surcharge (€ 18 per night)
· Tips

Email: cazahuntingbg@abv.bg
Web: www.cazahuntingbg.com

Mike_Bailey
(.400 member)
04/11/15 07:35 PM
Re: Wild boar bow hunting in Bulgaria

That sounds good value ! Would the prices be the same for a rifle hunt ? Which airport would one fly into ? regards, Mike Bailey (and what are the trophy fees, looking at the boar mainly)

cazadormad
(.224 member)
05/11/15 02:56 AM

Quote:

That sounds good value ! Would the prices be the same for a rifle hunt ? Which airport would one fly into ? regards, Mike Bailey (and what are the trophy fees, looking at the boar mainly)

Hello Mike.

Yes, it is the same price for rifle hunt. There is Sofia Airport and the hunting ground is 50 km from the airport.

I attached the wild boar trophy fees list.

Tusker (tusks length in cm)

to 14,00 cm - 300 €
from 14,01 cm to 16,00 cm - 300 € + 10€/for each 1mm
from 16,01 cm to 18,00 cm - 500 € + 10€/for each 1mm
from 18,01 cm to 20,00 cm - 700 € + 15€/for each 1mm
from 20,01 cm to 22,00 cm - 1000 € + 30€/for each 1mm
More then 22,00 cm - 1600 € + 60€/for each 1mm

Wounded tusker – EUR 500
For trophies over 125 points CIC - 10% in addition to the price.

For shot / wounded sow with more 2 years old - 500 €
For shot / wounded pig 2 years - 100 €
For shot / wounded yearling - 50 €

If you have any doubt about the trophy list please let me know. I will clarify all.
If you want to see photos of the hunting ground and trophies I can send you by email.

My email is - cazahuntingbg@abv.bg

Best Regard
Velik

Mike_Bailey
(.400 member)
05/11/15 05:35 AM

OK, I and a friend might have interest, when is the season over there ? This will probably be for next year I guess, best, Mike p.s. what is shooting distance normally, over here I have a .30-06 when I am stationed in open pegs/valleys but also take along a .44 lever action since often the shooting is short distance and fast i.e. 75 yards or less. ?

cazadormad
(.224 member)
06/11/15 01:40 AM

Quote:

OK, I and a friend might have interest, when is the season over there ? This will probably be for next year I guess, best, Mike p.s. what is shooting distance normally, over here I have a .30-06 when I am stationed in open pegs/valleys but also take along a .44 lever action since often the shooting is short distance and fast i.e. 75 yards or less. ?

Hi.

The wild boar trophy season is all year.

The shooting distance can be from 32 yards to 165 - 210 yards, depending on where it will position the boar and above all the big tusker.
Usually our feet areas are 32 - 45 yards from the hide seat.
In this situation, I will recommend you to use a 30 -06, with optical sight. In this way you'll have more options to shoot in short or long distance.

44 lever is better for driven hunt.

Best Regards

cazadormad
(.224 member)
06/11/15 05:17 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Hi.

The wild boar trophy season is all year.

The shooting distance can be from 32 yards to 165 - 210 yards, depending on where it will position the boar and above all the big tusker.
Usually our feet areas are 32 - 45 yards from the hide seat.
In this situation, I will recommend you to use a 30 -06, with optical sight. In this way you'll have more options to shoot in short or long distance.

44 lever is better for driven hunt.

Best Regards

Hi Mike.

In this link you can see one of our feed areas, the hide seat and a tusker, sow and yearling wild boars. I made this video a few weeks ago.

https://youtu.be/kt570VciXno

Contact Us NitroExpress.com