cazadormad
(.224 member)
31/08/13 11:32 PM
Hunting in Bulgaria

Hello.
I want to offer the opportunity to hunt in Bulgaria (Europe). Bulgaria has a large number of hunting grounds with big and small games . You can go hunting in hide, stalking,driven hunt and etc. The country is famous among hunters worldwide with the trophies that have claimed and especially boar and red deer. Besides you can hunt mouflon, Balkan chamois, roe deer, fallow deer, brown bear, wolf, jackal, fox, wild cat, Tibetan yak, European wiesent, capercaillie to 4-5 kl and etc.
Also you can hunt small games - partridge, quail, pheasant, duck, turkey, woodcock, hare, dove and etc.
We can organize your hunting tourism from arrival to return.
If you want more information please contact with me.
www.cazahuntingbg.com

Nordmann
(.300 member)
31/08/13 11:55 PM
Re: Hunting in Bulgaria

Interesting

Quick suggestion...get someone to professionally translate / edit the English version of your'e website. I know that some people find "pigeon English" charming, but I think you would be wise to get that sorted.

Apart from that, I wouldn't mind a few days down in Bulgaria shooting Wild Boar, could be a blast. Will be in touch.

cazadormad
(.224 member)
01/09/13 11:30 PM

Quote:

Interesting

Quick suggestion...get someone to professionally translate / edit the English version of your'e website. I know that some people find "pigeon English" charming, but I think you would be wise to get that sorted.

Apart from that, I wouldn't mind a few days down in Bulgaria shooting Wild Boar, could be a blast. Will be in touch.

Hello.
Thanks for your advice, the sooner I will make the corrections on the website. If you come to hunt Wild Boar in Bulgaria you are welcome.All information that you need I can provide and arrange the hunting in Bulgaria.
Regards.

[image]http://
[/image]
[image]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/image]
[image]
[/image]

xausa
(.400 member)
02/09/13 02:39 AM

I hunted wild boar in Bulgaria with a German hunting party in February of 1970. An interesting peek behind the Iron Curtain at the time. Lots of wild boar, as advertised.

We flew into Sofia and breezed through customs with all our rifles and ammunition, then transferred into a Russian version of a DC-3 for the trip to the hunting area near the Black Sea. We were lodged in what was probably a seaside resort in the summer, but was totally vacant in the winter (as was the little airport we flew into).

The reason we were greeted like long lost brothers was that we were "Devisenbringer" (bringers of hard currency). Good hunting, but pretty strenuous for someone my present age, lots of up and down hill walking involved. Presumably the conditions are less primitive these days.

The other memories include the overwhelming smell of garlic in the bus, while being transported to the location of the drive with the local drivers, and the murderous quality of the local wine and its high resin content. Probably the worst hangover I have ever experienced, and on the first day of the hunt as well!

cazadormad
(.224 member)
02/09/13 05:52 PM

Quote:

I hunted wild boar in Bulgaria with a German hunting party in February of 1970. An interesting peek behind the Iron Curtain at the time. Lots of wild boar, as advertised.

We flew into Sofia and breezed through customs with all our rifles and ammunition, then transferred into a Russian version of a DC-3 for the trip to the hunting area near the Black Sea. We were lodged in what was probably a seaside resort in the summer, but was totally vacant in the winter (as was the little airport we flew into).

The reason we were greeted like long lost brothers was that we were "Devisenbringer" (bringers of hard currency). Good hunting, but pretty strenuous for someone my present age, lots of up and down hill walking involved. Presumably the conditions are less primitive these days.

The other memories include the overwhelming smell of garlic in the bus, while being transported to the location of the drive with the local drivers, and the murderous quality of the local wine and its high resin content. Probably the worst hangover I have ever experienced, and on the first day of the hunt as well!

Hehehe.
This memory with garlic and wine is fun. From the year 1970 have changed things much. You can drink high quality wine and garlic that depends on the drivers.

cazadormad
(.224 member)
06/09/13 05:13 PM

This trophy is obtained in Bulgaria in 1986 and is a world record from 1986 until 2003.
[image]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/image]

cazadormad
(.224 member)
23/10/13 04:21 AM

Pics of Bulgaria hunting.

[image]

[/image]

bobrhess
(.224 member)
23/10/13 10:14 AM

I agree with Nordmann, you really need to get a professional to translate your complete website to English so a lot of us can understand! The pictures are amazing and very interesting! I hope to come there for some various hunting in the near future!

Bob

cazadormad
(.224 member)
04/11/13 09:55 PM

More pics of Bulgaria.

www.cazahuntingbg.com

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
08/11/13 12:51 AM

I(t would be fun to experience hunting in Bulgaria or Romania one day.

How do you charge? Daily rate? Is their a premium for trophy size if larger trophies are taken eg red stag, boar etc?

cazadormad
(.224 member)
09/11/13 07:55 PM

Quote:

I(t would be fun to experience hunting in Bulgaria or Romania one day.

How do you charge? Daily rate? Is their a premium for trophy size if larger trophies are taken eg red stag, boar etc?

Hello.
Give me your email address by PM to send complete information.

Regards

cazadormad
(.224 member)
21/11/13 06:12 AM

Hunting games in Bulgaria

Contact Us NitroExpress.com