(.577 member)
21/01/19 04:15 AM
Leupolds-new-Mark-5-HD-available-with-an-moa pr1 reticle

https://www.gunsandammo.com/editorial/le...-reticle/330548

DarylS
(.700 member)
21/01/19 06:50 AM
Re: Leupolds-new-Mark-5-HD-available-with-an-moa pr1 reticle

Yes- it is amazing. There are a couple high quality Chinese scopes now out - some appearing to duplicate other country's technology as well, of course.
New one, model Tourex, sounds kinda like Vortex and VERY similar, first focal plain, MOA 6-24X50 scope. Turrets look just like the one you posted above, Ripp.

Ripp
(.577 member)
21/01/19 09:48 AM
Re: Leupolds-new-Mark-5-HD-available-with-an-moa pr1 reticle

Quote:

Yes- it is amazing. There are a couple high quality Chinese scopes now out - some appearing to duplicate other country's technology as well, of course.
New one, model Tourex, sounds kinda like Vortex and VERY similar, first focal plain, MOA 6-24X50 scope. Turrets look just like the one you posted above, Ripp.

WHAT?? China stealing technology and patent rights??? What's this world coming to???

Each to their own, but I go out of my way to NOT buy anything made in Cheena .. sorry, won't do it.. don't care if its as good (doubtful) and 1/4th the price-- ..

I posted this as I actually have had the opportunity of shooting/using one of these.. quite impressive actually..clear, precise adjustments, etc--the one thing I really like it their weight.. way less than NF..but I am certain not as durable.. but don't plan on rolling down any cliffs anytime soon chasing bad buys..

I do feel the suggested retail price in this article must be a misprint as I have never seen them anywhere near that price..can buy them all day long here for about $800-$900 less than that..a buddy of mine picked up the 5x25 model after the holidays on sale for around $1800...

Contact Us NitroExpress.com