NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
18/07/19 10:20 AM
Anyone for lynx on the patio?

Alaskan Man Wakes Up To Find Lynx Family Playing On His Porch [Photos]
 January 11, 2019 |  General |  0 |  hfhadmin

Tim Newton knew something was unusual as soon as he awoke to a ruckus on his porch one morning. He initially thought it was an intruder, but when he peered into the window- there was something he never suspected to see there: a family of lynx.

In his interview for The Dodo, he says:

“It was right near dawn. I heard some noises; it was like something scrambling on the deck. Coming out of my slumber, I thought, ‘What the heck is that?’ So I put on my bathrobe and slowly eased back the curtain. And right there, 2 feet away, was a lynx kitten. He was sitting there watching his siblings race by.”

Yet, these weren’t the only lynx kitten, as soon afterward he noticed three more. He grabbed his camera.

“They were running back and forth, pouncing on each other. I started snapping away. I thought, ‘Wow! What incredible luck. This just beats all. This is just wonderful!’”

His photos immediately went viral. Newton says:

“They were so cute. It was cute-tastic. It was amazing.”

He had the chance to take dozens of photos, as they remained long enough on his porch, enjoying their time.

“They started to play again. For the next 40 minutes, they all played on my deck. They were chasing each other, rolling and wrestling.”

While observing their family time, Newton concluded that their mother deserved a lot of respect.

He said:

“She has her hands full. I’ve concluded that lynx must spend 1 percent of their waking lives chasing rabbits, and 99 percent chasing their kids. What a handful!”

He captured incredible images of the adorable lynx, and while all the others seemed to not even notice him, one of them approached the screen to investigate:

“I don’t know why I did this — maybe to say to him, ‘Oh, what a cute little kitty!’ — but I pulled the camera away from my face a little, and my eyes showed. The look of terror on that kitten’s face! His eyes were wide open, and he just flew away from me! But the others didn’t pick up on it.”

Afterward, their mother rounded up her cubs and marched them back to the forest.

Yet, this encounter impressed Newton, as he felt he witnessed a real miracle, that reminded him of the beauty and power of Nature that surrounds us.

He said:

“We’re always thrilled to encounter wildlife. It makes me feel thankful — thankful for where I live. I’m thankful to have seen these lynxes up close.”

More info: Tim Newton Photography
Make sure you visit Tim’s Facebook page or his website

https://www.healthyfoodhouse.com/alaskan...fpErLF1fzdNK8m8

Contact Us NitroExpress.com