yumastepside
(.333 member)
04/10/18 04:28 PM
Full wood.......me too!

I was not sure whether to put this here or in rifles, maybe we need somewhere for enfields other than Lee Speeds ( sub forum ?? ) anyway, I found this on-line and well the title says it all....

...this has got to be one of the best looking full wood, standard butt-stock customs I have seen.

Roger

Rothhammer1
(.400 member)
05/10/18 09:51 PM
Re: Full wood.......me too!

From the 1939 Stoeger:

lancaster
(.470 member)
06/10/18 03:32 AM

Quote:

I was not sure whether to put this here or in rifles, maybe we need somewhere for enfields other than Lee Speeds ( sub forum ?? ) anyway,

no, it is exactly right
this whole lee speed - lee enfield topic is viewed by the military nuts under the lee enfield title. here we are in a hunting rifle forum and we see it under the aspekt of lee speeds and relatives.

nice stock but very short barrel it seems

yumastepside
(.333 member)
06/10/18 10:32 AM

Thanks...I posted this on an Enfield specific forum and was nearly crucified for the sacrilege !!....yes the barrel would be pretty short for a 303, but for something like my 7x57R, not too bad.....don't care, I like it!

Roger

Rothhammer1
(.400 member)
06/10/18 11:21 AM

Quote:

yes the barrel would be pretty short for a 303, ...don't care, I like it!

Roger

What is the barrel length on that?

It looks like you could tuck it into a tall bootleg! A quick - draw stutzen?

yumastepside
(.333 member)
06/10/18 12:04 PM

Scaling off the photo, it appears to be about 19"....same as my 7x57R, similar to the old stock on my LSA 257 Rob. rimmed...looks to be proportionately similar....maybe a little shorter

Roger

Contact Us NitroExpress.com