NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
08/12/16 03:38 AM
Nice stock on this Lee Enfield - with Rachel Carrie

Online friend Rachel Carrie using a cut down Lee Enfield in New Zealand. I like the lines of the stock of his modified rifle.

Igorrock
(.400 member)
08/12/16 06:16 AM
Re: Nice stock on this Lee Enfield - with Rachel Carrie

Looks like a Lee Speed version of that rifle:

szihn
(.400 member)
08/12/16 06:23 AM

Nice rifle.......... but the lady is prettier.

DarylS
(.700 member)
08/12/16 06:26 AM

Good looking on a Mauser, too - somewhat slimmer design than on the Enfield. Rachael's rifle has a replacement butt stock. Not the comb height- non-typical for military stock, so purposely made to look like a sporterized mil. stock - quite an interesting design & one I rather like.

darwinmauser
(.300 member)
07/01/17 03:09 PM

Quote:

Good looking on a Mauser, too - somewhat slimmer design than on the Enfield. Rachael's rifle has a replacement butt stock. Not the comb height- non-typical for military stock, so purposely made to look like a sporterized mil. stock - quite an interesting design & one I rather like.

The front half of the stock is ex military LE #1 mark 3* , you can tell from the cut out where the charger bridge used to be and the lack of cut out for the magazine cut off.

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
08/01/17 01:48 AM

Would have been a rifle borrowed from a Kiwi during a NZ hunt.

I just like the design of this cut back ex-military stock for a .303.

Rule303
(.416 member)
08/01/17 09:46 AM

I think Daryl is correct about the butt. Looks like a pistol grip not a straight stock by the shape of her hand.

I notice the owner has a Field side mount for the scope. Have one on a Slazenger hornet based on a Lithgow SMLE. Might be old tech/design but they work.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com