gryphon
(.450 member)
06/05/16 04:03 PM
Swedish red mind bender.

The quote below is from my mate in Sweden,unedited

Q:New record! Very thick beams. Weight more than 13 kgs! Mine is 8 kgs. They are cooperating over more than 20.000 hectars. Last 11 years they have taken not a single pricket/1 year old stag. To build up some numbers of stags getting mature. Now they can harvest 1 mature stag per year,and that long time management plan now resulted in a record,very hard to beat. Note that this one is totally free roaming game,no bagged game fed in pens like the monsters from NZ. Congratulations to a proud hunter! EQ:

http://svenskjakt.se/Start/Nyheter/2016/05/nytt-svenskt-rekord-for-kronhjort/

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
08/05/16 06:32 AM
Re: Swedish red mind bender.

Great red stag.

but I am sure it is still supplementary fed in Sweden. Even if free range.

Yochanan
(.375 member)
08/05/16 06:44 AM

naturally these are supplementary fed by busty blondes in bikini, what else to expect.... I heard of a red shot in the Balkan that weighed over 15 kilos.

lancaster
(.470 member)
08/05/16 08:04 PM

and many of them have got a special feeding before there to betray hunting tourist who want to believe in a real big red deer just waiting to cross there way like santa claus will find the good children.

its not the blond in a bikini but the secret is in small phials from the chemical industry

waidmannsheil to the happy hunter in sweden, its the deer of his life

DarylS
(.700 member)
09/05/16 12:49 AM

There is a ranch in the States that turns out incredibly huge deer antlers - it's the feed put out for them, for sure. It happens naturally in some areas, but not that as often as in places where "special feed" is put out for them.
I am of mixed feelings regarding these 'salted' animals.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com