NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
30/03/03 01:51 PM
Funny or amusing hunting stories

Tell us any amusing or funny stories of things that have happened to you on hunting trips, in camps or travelling to and from.

AspenHill
(Sponsor)
31/03/03 12:38 AM
Re: Funny or amusing hunting stories

John, I've got one I just wrote for a local magazine. The hunt took place two years ago. I will send it to you as a word document.....

mikeh416Rigby
(.450 member)
31/03/03 04:32 AM

On my first Safari, which took place in Namibia, I neglected to bring lip balm along, and developed a nasty case of chapped and wind burned lips-all dry, cracked and bleeding. My PH suggested, after I had just killed my Gemsbok, that I insert my index finger into the bung hole of the Gemsbok, twirl my finger around a bit, and smear the gunk on my lips. I asked him if that will get rid of the dryness, and he just laughed and said no, but it'll keep me from licking them any more.

gryphon
(.450 member)
31/03/03 05:12 AM

watched a fella on cable show some of that white paste like substance on a bush that hyaena`s use to mark their territory--the other use? lip balm and then he demonstrated by wiping his lips with it--now maybe it wasnt the real thing but yuk haha--true i did see it on the idiot box.

EzineAdministrator
(.333 member)
21/04/03 03:13 PM
"This Turkey Doesn't Trot"

Check out Ann's story in the NitroExpress.com ezine

"This Turkey Doesn't Trot"

Ezine.NitroExpress.com

Contact Us NitroExpress.com