Re: Red deer thread

Wow, he's a nice one.

Like the dog's "smile" too.

Paatti
(.333 member)
14/09/10 02:26 AM

velicastno Jelen!
I wish I could hunt in those lands sometimes.

gryphon
(.450 member)
14/09/10 06:06 AM

Terrific day out! What its all about to me being in the field with dog and gun.

93mouse
(.375 member)
14/09/10 04:25 PM

Some more...

10 years ago:

40 years ago:

60 years ago:

My first one - "White socks" albino:

Odd look through - Zeiss 3-12x56, set at 12x, reticle No11 - distance 450m:

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
03/11/10 04:12 AM

93mouse, Thanks for posting the photos.

Competition entries for the Save raffle ticket totalled and now closed for this thread.

Ladies and Gentlemen, thanks for joining in.

However please post more photos if you wish.

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
05/11/10 01:32 PM

Just adding these pics here not for the comp but because it is such a fine example.

From the Exmoor Stag thread:

granhaven
(.224 member)
03/12/10 10:06 PM
Hind & Calf on driven hunt

On one of our drivent hunts in my hunting club in Taczanow, Poland, I had the great fortune to shoot a hind and a calf out of a group of deer when they jumped the forest track. Bothe were shot "in the air" and lay just a few meters apart. I used my old merkel 7x65R, 7X65R double rifle with a Docter optics scope with 1,5 times enlargement. The Sellier & Bellot 9 grams bullet did the job like many times before. [image]http://iloapp.granhaven.dk/data/_gallery//public/4/1291371098_resized.jpg?width=1080&height=810[/image]

9.3x57
(.450 member)
03/12/10 11:05 PM
Re: Hind & Calf on driven hunt

Great stuff.

Are 93's old pics from a family album or something?

That horse affair is really interesting.

Ben
(.400 member)
03/12/10 11:12 PM

Yes, superb photos, 93Mouse! Thanks!

shooter
(.224 member)
08/12/10 05:11 AM

93 mouse amazing pics. beautiful trophy.
Were these stags taken in slovenia?

93mouse
(.375 member)
09/12/10 06:23 AM

Sory guys - bit late - yes you are all right - those stags are all from my parts. On 10 year one it is I, on 40 year one is my late father and on a 60 year one are some already late guys from my parts - from L-R: farmer, hunter and PH.

GroovyMike
(.300 member)
09/12/10 06:49 AM

Thank you for sharing them.

9.3x57
(.450 member)
09/12/10 09:03 AM

Thanks 93!

I especially love that horse traction outfit. No mere skidder, there!

A great idea for my mares but I'm not sure they'd go for it!

Hey, what is your Dad's rifle? Looks like a scoped combination gun?

93mouse
(.375 member)
09/12/10 06:39 PM

It is a Brno ZH in 7x57R/16ga - I've made my start with that one and I still own it - here is my first red deer (spiker) I took with it. It was Aug. the 2nd (forgot the year tho...) and I was calling in roebucks, when I came upon this guy - 7 steps away, he was standing frontal behind a small pine tree, feeding. So his head was up and down when he took a bite, however at a certain moment he noticed me and began to stare at me - atm I knew there was no time left, so I took a blind aim in the pine tree where his chest suppose to be and let one off. Scary - never seen it before no later - looked like rubber doll leaking air - without a hint, still staring at me it slowly, slowly just went down and died...

DarylS
(.700 member)
10/12/10 02:10 AM

Thank you for sharing all of the pictures - guys.

Chasseur
(.375 member)
20/05/11 09:29 AM

My little 8 pointer from the Pyranees mountains from a few years back.

Still looking for my royal...

blacks
(.275 member)
20/05/11 01:17 PM

Here's my red from South Australia, 2008. 13 point, 40" long, 36" wide. Taken with a Browning A-Bolt .30/06 from about 140 yards at dawn.

Cheers

blacks

blacks
(.275 member)
20/05/11 07:33 PM

Ooops! Sorry, just realised this thread is for European red deer....mods please feel free to move to the Aussie section!

blacks

Ben
(.400 member)
20/05/11 08:44 PM

Nice stag, Blacks!

93mouse
(.375 member)
07/06/11 06:21 PM

A short clip I managed to take Saturday afternoon - I must admit there is something "Royal" in this Game huh?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av4_4MlOQhE&NR=1

93mouse
(.375 member)
19/09/11 10:44 AM

Dog tired - 3hrs old - loong story behind it...will try to summerise it later...aaah:

CHAPUISARMES
(.416 member)
19/09/11 11:00 AM

Magnificent trophy, Well Done...

granhaven
(.224 member)
05/10/11 02:38 AM
Stag from Poland, Age 9/10 Weight 182 kilo

Dear All

I have finally had the plasure to find an old stag in the large Polish forests, Weight 182 kilo, Age 9/10 years, The head weighs 7.5 kilo. It is a 12'pointer with no crown on one side so I could shoot him as a "Select". The meaning of this is tha we leave the stags with the proper shape for breeding and only shoot the lesser stags until the stag has at least 11 years.

Now the "hundred thousad $ " question is How do you see if the stag is 11 years old ? The ansver is that you must spend hundreds of hours in the forest observing and getting to know the individual animals. If you fail to judge the age right, and shoot a stag which does not have the right age, you will not get any license for the following two years....

The stag was shot North east of Warszaw, Poland, I have hunted these forests for 20 years now and I have spent many months in the forest. We have almost 16.000 Hectares of Hunting ground and plan to shoot 70 deer this year. We dont shot many old stags so this is by far my best stag ever.

I hunt alone as allways and used my Gebr. Merkel 203, combination gun in cal. 7x65R. it is a beautifull old gun with detachable side locks. The Merkel was Built in 1969 with a seperate set of shotgun barrels.

To answer a comment, The Merkel is cal. 16/70,7x65R I use normally a 9 grams Sellier&bellot "teilmantel" something but I have moved into some 10 grams bullets this year. I am not quite sure what the brand are but probably loaded by Blaser.

The stag was shot during the rut, I was in the forrest from 3 in the morning and had listened to this one and two more for 4 hours trying to figure out how to get to see one of them. This one I had seen the previous evening at just 40 meters but i was not sure if it was an even or uneven 12 pointer then.

In the morning her was still going on when the others went quiet, and I desided to walk up to him in the old pine forrest where he was not moving a lot, it took me maybe half an hour to get to within 50 meters of him and kneeling against a hundred year old pine with the "stecker" set he walked towards me and i took the shot.
he made absolutely no reaction and just disappeared in a steady pace. The morning was completely still and I expected to hear him fall in the young dense pines just 50 meters away. No sound was to be heard, so i walked up to the place where he was standing, but could not find any blood, hair, or anything that would indicate what happend.

I think this must be stag number 26, so not the first, but it took many minutes to calm down and get myself together and make a reconstruction. I simply could not understand it so I slowly traced him thru the pines maybe 150 metrs to a sandy forest track where i could clearly se the fresh tracks.
Standing there i looked further into the forest, and there he was. I never found any hair blood or anything that would indicate a hit.
The bullet had broken the left leg and made a hole in the top of the heart.

The next step would have been to let my black Labrador Akon look for him and he would have found him.

The shot was by no means difficult, but walking up to the stag in dry dense old forest, with no wind to hide the smallest mistake represents to me the ultimate hunting experiense.

Perhaps it was a mistake not to wait the extra few seconds and wait till he was standing still. and then put the bullet in just behind the leg.

more pictures at http://jagt.granhaven.dk/#6.1

Darz bor, Peter Frost Hørlyck

DarylS
(.700 member)
05/10/11 02:56 AM
Re: Stag from Poland, Age 9/10 Weight 182 kilo

Good Work!

9.3x57
(.450 member)
05/10/11 03:49 AM

Beautiful animal and very interesting account!

93mouse
(.375 member)
05/10/11 03:54 AM

By all means great old stag - Weidmannsheil!

How long was the shot? Did stag went far after shot? What bullets did you use and how did it/they performed?

Buchsemann
(.333 member)
05/10/11 06:37 AM

granhaven,

Even as a "Select" animal he is still very nice. Congratulations!

It's nice to see you using your "bockbuchsflinte" ?/7X65R, it obviously works well.

Buchseman

DarylS
(.700 member)
05/10/11 09:34 AM

Yes- that is a nice calibre and from what I can see, a nice rifle. My own experience with the 7x65R is simply to assist a friend with his loads. A very nice round in break-open guns - his was a Drilling - VERY accurate - 3 shot cloverleafs literally every time, resulted when the rifle was shot slowly. I was impressed. Shot quickly, it still shot into an inch for 3.

In a single shot, or over/under, it would be quite special!

I don't particularly like Drillings- but I sure like that round - virtually a rimmed .280 Rem, performance wise.

Dr_Deer
(.300 member)
05/10/11 12:34 PM

Weidmannsheil on a fine stag!

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
07/10/11 04:50 PM

Quote:

Dog tired - 3hrs old - loong story behind it...will try to summerise it later...aaah:

Congratulations Mate.

You must be proud.

Is the story on another post, I will have a look. Otherwise please share.

Well done again.

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
07/10/11 05:02 PM

Granhaven

Well done on another stag and a good heart shot. As always they often run with such a shot.

Thanks for posting the short hunting story.

I must say, to hunt an area of Poland for twenty years (NE Poland), obviously spending a fair amount of time there each year, but live in Denmark represents quite a commitment. Especially in terms of how Europeans measure distances. (ie unlike in Australia, where we routinely need to travel a long way for deer hunting opportunities).

I had a look at your online photo album too. So you fitted the stag in the back of your 4WD, except one antler, maybe.

A couple of nice pigs.

Like your dog Akon too.

Congratulations.

93mouse
(.375 member)
07/10/11 06:36 PM

John here is my story:

http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=190296&an=0&page=0#Post190296

Granhaven thanks for reply (included in your originaly post now). Looking at other pics on your site - you should put up this one (realy shows the size of the trophy) + there is a thing I'd like to point out to you guys that you may find interesting - about another "Old Germanic Way" - when graloching, hunter never rolls up his sleeves - only butchers do that, hunters never! Congrats - well done:

Sville
(.400 member)
08/10/11 06:27 AM

"- about another "Old Germanic Way" - when graloching, hunter never rolls up his sleeves - only butchers do that, hunters never!"

It´s the same in Sweden. But most people have a problem with this. Or don´t do it on their own. When we had to take down the Moose population in the 1975-1985, my father was responsible for that for a big Swedish forest company. They shot 40-50 Mooses during a day hunt. In the beginning when I wasn´t allowed to hunt, I was learned to go after the hunters and take out the stomach. When you have done that for some time, you don´t have to take up your sleeves. A good school . /Staffan

granhaven
(.224 member)
09/10/11 09:33 PM

Regarding European versus "other" hunting traditions

I was brought up in a familly where hunting and fishing was the most important part of our social life. Both my father, who passed away somé years back, and my mother who is still hunting and at the age of 75 just got a new Labrador to work with, represents centuries of hunting traditions.

Becomming a hunter is not some thing that is possible in one generation, it will take a lifetime to get aquainted with the secrets. The fundamental respect of the animal when taking a life is perhaps the most important aspect of our European Hunting tradition.

There are thusands of little things like "not rolling up your sleeves" that really has no practical meaning but will tell who is a "Hunter" and who is merely hunting.

Taking care of the meat after making the kill, is for me the only valid excuse for taking that life. I dont smoke tobacco, but I sometimes whish I did. I remember my father when landing a nice trout or shooting a high pigeon from a hide would allways find a cigarette and burn a little tobacco to celebrate the moment. Taking the moment and bend your head in respect of the life you have taken before moving on.
When looking at pictures from africa or America I often see very proud Hunters witha big smile posing with their guns and some dead animal, but I rarely see a Hunter showing respect ot the life he has just taken.

On the picture, that was taken with my cell phone just a few minutes after I found him, you will notice that I have taken my hat off and kneel behind the stag. The look on my face is not with a big smile but the satisfaction of a dream fulfilled mixed with the sadness of taking the life of a truly magnificant animal.

93mouse
(.375 member)
12/12/11 06:24 AM

DarylS
(.700 member)
12/12/11 06:42 AM

VERY nice, thank you, 93 mouse. The Red Deer Stag's antlers with crowns are very similar to our Rousevelt Elk's antlers. Not sure on the spelling on that.

gryphon
(.450 member)
12/12/11 11:49 AM

granhaven A very good tale of your hunt and respect for your stag.

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
12/12/11 04:31 PM

Quote:

Regarding European versus "other" hunting traditions

I was brought up in a family where hunting and fishing was the most important part of our social life. Both my father, who passed away some years back, and my mother who is still hunting and at the age of 75 just got a new Labrador to work with, represents centuries of hunting traditions.

Becoming a hunter is not some thing that is possible in one generation, it will take a lifetime to get acquainted with the secrets. The fundamental respect of the animal when taking a life is perhaps the most important aspect of our European Hunting tradition.

There are thousands of little things like "not rolling up your sleeves" that really has no practical meaning but will tell who is a "Hunter" and who is merely hunting.

Taking care of the meat after making the kill, is for me the only valid excuse for taking that life. I don't smoke tobacco, but I sometimes wish I did. I remember my father when landing a nice trout or shooting a high pigeon from a hide would always find a cigarette and burn a little tobacco to celebrate the moment. Taking the moment and bend your head in respect of the life you have taken before moving on.

When looking at pictures from Africa or America I often see very proud Hunters with a big smile posing with their guns and some dead animal, but I rarely see a Hunter showing respect of the life he has just taken.

On the picture, that was taken with my cell phone just a few minutes after I found him, you will notice that I have taken my hat off and kneel behind the stag. The look on my face is not with a big smile but the satisfaction of a dream fulfilled mixed with the sadness of taking the life of a truly magnificent animal.

Granhaven

Thanks for posting that. It is very interesting.

While of course there is vast differences in traditions between different countries and cultures, I do like the attitude of respect and tradition displayed in your post.

For myself, while my Grandfather, G-Grandfather, G-G-Grandfather etc were all hunters, my father was not. Probably more out of being always left home to work while his father and brother went off to the hunts. So the hunting missed a generation. I on the other hand have the gene very much and basically taught myself to hunt and shoot alone. My personal attitudes of respect and beliefs in sporting behaviour when hunting come either from myself or from reading various writers including guys like Murray Mitchell. A great hunting elder.

In Australia there is a lot more "solo" hunting as well, and less group hunting. By solo I mean either by oneself, or in small groups of friends and usually similar ages.

Group hunting traditions do exist for example in the sambar hound hunting teams in Victoria, guys that duck shoot together every opening day each year, and similar groups.

But the strong syndicates, drive hunting, etc of Europe does not really exist here. So the Junior to Elder interaction does not exist as much.

Some of the European traditions personally I see as not necessary, eg rolling up sleeves . Might be OK in Europe, but we have flies here, and blood on the sleeves will bring the flies and mosquitoes in. Also we might already have our sleeves rolled up, for God forbid being wearing short sleeves! Because it might be warm here. Just some humour.

The idea of respect for the game, of using the meat is important I believe. While in Australia we often waste the meat, the game being feral often plentiful, or other reasons it being not utilised, it is often too simply laziness why meat is left behind. Gryphon and myself were just commenting on how one "internet hunter" held a rabbit in a rare photo last night. He held it by his finger tips as if in distaste.

I think the internet is VERY good for hunters in that it makes it easy for us to communicate and correspond even across continents. Make new friends, hunt with each other. Meet people of like mind. A great information resource.

But it is also true the internet is a very BAD thing often for the teaching of the young and newbie hunters. It is easy for the pseudo and keyboard hunters to pretend to be other than they are. And they almost always have a lack of respect for the game and hunting. "Deer is just another pest animal. Just shoot it and leave it rot, like a pig or goat or whatever. Who gives a ffff" is a typical like comment.

Funny thing they never are able to post any photos of what they have hunted.

Another regular comment is "its no one else's business, let every person do what they want, its up to them".

Often said in defence of unsporting practices. Often said by those wanting to make money from unsporting safaris and hunts. The above is called "putting the blinkers on" and don't see what you don't want to see.

NitroExpress.com will always TRY to be a good example and be a resource for teaching newbies, young hunters and experienced guys alike the right way to do things, respect for the game, sporting attitudes, or just new ideas, cultures and traditions to learn from.

Anyway, Granhaven, thanks for your comments. As you say, it takes generations to make a hunter, or at least the traditions of hunting.

NOTE: I'm going to start a new thread, probably cut and paste some or all of the stuff on here. It would be nice to hear from others on what traditions and cultural aspects they have in their hunting lives, and what they like and perhaps dislike too.

93mouse
(.375 member)
13/01/12 08:03 AM

Thats it for this season - farewell to the arms and reds - till next time...

granhaven
(.224 member)
28/01/12 02:55 AM

As part of our managing our hunting area we have to shoot a number of hinds and calfs each year. This is planned anually with the local forrest administration and represents a political compromise regarding the estimated number of deer in the forest and the damages they cause to the forrest and the arrable areas in the area. I usually spend the two weeks up to the closing of the season for Hinds on 15'th of january in the forrest. I find that this is a combination of the facination of hunting and hard work, sometimes verry rewarding when the weather is beautifull and the winter colors are showing off.
This calf was shoot with my Gebr. merkel BBF 213 16/70, 7x65R. I have taken the meat and together with the boar I also shot a few days later, this will bring us thru the winter.

darz bor,

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
31/01/12 11:58 PM

93mouse
(.375 member)
11/03/13 08:28 AM

...a true story from the Tyrolean Alps

http://vimeo.com/61406123

granhaven
(.224 member)
14/10/14 10:31 PM

Yet another "slect" Stag from Poland.

The reed deer rut has been incredible, I have seen stags every day for two weeks, but only one or two that were of age and "legal" according to our selection criteria in Poland.

I used my Merkel 223e in .375 Flanged with Hornady 270 grains RN.

The bullet on the neck brought him don, but not for good, so I had to use the second barrel to make things quiet. The conditions were rather difficult as the vegetation is very dense in this area, so I climbed a tree and shoot him from there. Shooting a .375 hanging on a thin branch 4 or 5 meters above the ground is not really advisable but who cares when the rut is going...

regarding the "selection" criterias, you may notice that the right antler only has a fork and no crown, which in his age group classifies as a shooter. Regardless of that, he was a magnificent animal.

regards, Granhaven

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
27/10/14 10:33 PM

Well done Granhaven.

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
28/10/14 01:40 AM

Quote:

...a true story from the Tyrolean Alps

http://vimeo.com/61406123

An enjoyable video to watch. Thanks for posting.

Interesting to see the bullet flight and impact in the film. Some of the film sequences are obviously recreations, eg the close up bullet impact and exit, but illustrative.

I see some of the comments wanting a "less graphic" video. Nothing in this video is graphic. Just real life hunting. Hunting involves a kill and the animal died quickly too.

The description says the fourteen year old stag was wounded perhaps from fighting with another stag. A good result. An animal soon to die at the end of its life, harvested and utilised.

The only thing I would like to see at the end, which might upset some, would be the gutting of the deer, butchering and the fact it is utilised for meat. Same as any cut from the supermarket.

Carpathianhunting
(.224 member)
31/05/15 06:27 PM

Hi red deer hunters

Every September we try to shoot some red stags shot in our areas. Sometimes our work is not in vain...

Here are some pics :

Carpathianhunting
(.224 member)
01/06/15 03:39 AM

Hi red deer hunters!!! Congratulation for the nice pics & trophies.

Every year we try to shoot some stags. The best period Romania is at the end of September - first 6 days of October...then slowly the stags can't be found....

Some times our work is not in vain :

93mouse
(.375 member)
16/09/15 08:46 PM

Yesterday at 7 PM - I left the stag in the morning and returned in the afternoon - eventualy it came out of the thicket roaring - shot at 30m quartering - cut the veins above the heart with 9,3x62 - it went 25m and was down for good...

93x64mm
(.416 member)
17/09/15 06:18 AM

Wow!
Certainly a beautiful animal!
Well done
93x64mm

Waidmannsheil
(.400 member)
17/09/15 06:28 AM

Well done, looks like a great trophy. What sort of rifle were you using ?

Waidmannsheil.

93mouse
(.375 member)
17/09/15 04:00 PM

Blaser R93 Pro with short 19" tracking barrel, in 9,3x62 shooting 293gr RWS UNI. Shot entered between neck and left shoulder and ended somewhere in the hind right thigh. Stag was shot just under the top of the steep hill, under some house size rocks - me and my friend dragged it for 2 hours - some 300m downhill over crappy terain toward nearest road where photo was taken.

Sville
(.400 member)
17/09/15 09:29 PM

This is an interesting thread with lot of pics of great trophies to look at. Red Deer stags are something special.

93mouse
(.375 member)
29/09/15 03:33 AM

Some pics of the trophy - beaut brow tines - 42cm = 16 17/32"

Got the bullet - the rest of it - behaved badly & lost the "soul" - did the job however...

DarylS
(.700 member)
29/09/15 05:07 AM

You've usually had terrific performance from that bullet. "IT" happens, sometime.
What speed?

93mouse
(.375 member)
29/09/15 05:19 AM

RWS Factory load - 2400 fps (measured). It is the second one I got from 9.3x62, first one from shot at that close range. Always splendid results tho...you should have seen the stag at the shot - jumped with its feet over 1m from the ground and when landed began to run (tried at least) but with every step that was shorter and shorter - it went lower and lower - obviously sick and then just lied down and died without the kick. Other bullets I got from 9.3x74R going 2280 fps are as advertised.

Ripp
(.577 member)
29/09/15 05:22 AM

That is really really cool..

thx

Ripp

93mouse
(.375 member)
14/10/15 06:07 AM

Well I have just put it next to the stag I shot - just across the valley - 500m away - 15 years ago - and similarity is stunning (the old one has yellow bone and is mounted on the wooden plate):

ducmarc
(.400 member)
16/10/15 02:09 PM

Nice stags I see pictures. On the travel channels of eastern Europe and looks like beautiful places to hunt. Is it hard to get permits and how hard is it to own firearms there? I'm half Hungarian does that help on a permit? Lol.

Nitro_Andreas
(.224 member)
08/11/15 08:11 PM

small regulated 1year female. Shot With my 9.3x62 With a 286grain Winchester super-X.

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
08/11/15 08:22 PM

Very nice mouse.

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
08/11/15 08:23 PM

Good eating Andreas. Congratulations.

Chasseur
(.375 member)
09/11/15 07:52 AM

Mouse, great trophies! What are the weights on those? I ask because most of my red stag stalking is in Scotland and I'm not used to the Continental practice of weight and its difficult for me to estimate them. Moreover, I've been debating doing a hunt in Poland one day and I'd like to get an understanding of weight.

Thanks!

From my Scotland thread, but makes sense to add them here. Three eight point stags from Perthshire:

93mouse
(.375 member)
21/09/16 03:15 AM

Oh missed that one - sorry Chasseur - if you are asking about antlers then those are 6-7kg, while fully grown stags weight (on the hook with head and legs but without intestines) is 160-220kg.

Meanwhile - managed to bag another on Sunday:

Was following this guy with hinds and a smaller "side" stag from early Sunday morning (still dark) - there were other hunters on them as well. Reds outmanouvered other guys and got pass me as well - however I put in higher gear and 2 hours later high just under the top of big hill connected with them in a thick bush area where nobody sane would follow since it was so thick that stag would sence you before any reasonable sight of him...I pushed it quite some and with some luck spooked the smaller stag (that wasn't quite sure what I am) but it only made a couple of strides - just enough to unsettle old stag that came through and chased it off but made one turn to much - at 7m I shot it through both shoulders with 8x68S - mad 30m dash and he was down. Picture as it ended.

Found the bullet (Blaser CDP loaded by RWS) on the off-side peaking through hide

...pic with "grandeln" aside

On stag - it is an older management sub trophy to be taken out...but it was a Hunt!

gryphon
(.450 member)
21/09/16 05:22 AM

A very very fat pre rut stag I took one late evening using my .300WM. (Sako TRG-S)
He was a real monster bodied stag and the meat/fat was thick and sweet.
The wallow mud has almost dried on his antlers and when I first saw him I thought..not big enough,too small and too far away..a long gut buster run of ups and downs to get near him,anyway I made the decision to go for it.

Check the width/condition of his back.

Ripp
(.577 member)
21/09/16 06:03 AM

Sounds and looks like a great hunt..Congrats/..

Ripp

Claydog
(.375 member)
21/09/16 07:56 AM

Nice stag gryphon. Fat as mud. Nice tops also.

DarylS
(.700 member)
21/09/16 09:26 AM

Sweet meat, Gryphon.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com