peter
(removed)
18/04/09 07:45 AM
roebuck season 09

well it is about that time of the year again, the brits allready have their season going, and the danish season is less than a month away.
so this tread is for all of our roebuck's big or small hunted and shot this season 2009.

have fun out there.

best regards

peter

Ripp
(.577 member)
18/04/09 12:04 PM
Re: roebuck season 09

Best of luck to all of you lucky enough to be doing so...can't wait to see the photos...

Ripp

svaneknop
(.224 member)
09/05/09 01:16 AM

This is how roebucks look in the north western part of England this year.

9.3x57
(.450 member)
09/05/09 01:24 AM

Vice nice!!!

Give us some details of the hunt; range shot, rifle, load, etc.

Mange tak for det!

JabaliHunter
(.400 member)
09/05/09 08:57 AM

Weidmannsheil!
(or the Danish equivalent which I don't know )

peter
(removed)
09/05/09 06:54 PM

svaneknop

what a toad you got there, congratulations.

please tell us about the stalk etc. do you have more pictures of him then it would be much appriciated.

weidsmannsheil(we use it in denmark as well, jabali. or just tillykke)

best regards

peter

9.3x57
(.450 member)
09/05/09 10:37 PM

I gotta admit, I have a thing for rådyr. Great animals.

I wonder how many years a fellow would get in the clink in Cottonwood for sneaking in a few dozen and dumping them into the woods and mountains of Idaho!!? Might be small and sneaky enough to dodge the wolves they've dumped on us!!

Keep them coming, fellows!

And Peter a glass of mead to your upcoming season, too!

peter
(removed)
09/05/09 11:26 PM

thanks rod

if the swedish numbers are anything to go by then i think you would be feeding the bobcats and wolfes and the cougar, not getting anything out of your work. just come to scandinavia and hunt them

best

peter

9.3x57
(.450 member)
10/05/09 12:41 AM

Quote:

thanks rod

if the swedish numbers are anything to go by then i think you would be feeding the bobcats and wolfes and the cougar, not getting anything out of your work. just come to scandinavia and hunt them

best

peter

Sounds like the best plan!

What's going on in Sweden, wolves hammering them??

peter
(removed)
10/05/09 01:24 AM

yep

that and bobcat(lynx) is taking its toll as well, pop. is getting to the point that if wolf and lynx is present, then forget about hunting them as you will eradicate them quickly.

best

peter

450_366
(.400 member)
10/05/09 06:01 AM

They are sure taking there part of them, not to mention the foxes that likes the smaller ones.

Here around they are quite at normal numbers, for now anyway, but it starts to change here also.
I wonder if not the increasing boars are invalved in it also.

Nice set of horns one that one svaneknop, what are you feeding them.

peter
(removed)
17/05/09 03:40 AM

yes yes yes

16 may roebuck season starts in denmark, and my newphew had asked if he could come out with me(he is 11) i agreed at once without asking his mother( major mistake, but got sorted in the end)

so i picked him up yesterday(friday) and he slept at our place, we rose at 3:00 AM and drove the 45 min south from my place to the forest, where i am part of the syndicate, that rents it.

we have had beautiful weather for month or more but that desided to change overnight with strong winds rain and temps in the 6-8 celcius, it was bone chilling cold.

we went into my part of the forest, and started to stalk around, and after 15 minutes a buck presented itself, but alas it was to small for my taste this early in the season. so we saluted him and went deeper into the forest.

next option came and went in a flash, as the buck came chrashing through the woods at top speed, i had the hollis 12 bore with me and swung through the buck as he went by only to discover that he to was to young as well.

by now the rain were almost flushing my 90 pound newphew out to see, so we went back to the hunting cabin to dry out a bit, and see if the weather would change anytime soon. it wouldent so i desided to call it a day, much to my newphews dismay.

i had a plan B off course, so we jumped back in the car and drove 1,5 hours to my inlaws place, where there were less rain and a lot warmer, so we sat and watched a a field for about 20 minutes when a couple of roe's appared, and then 2 more. well no self respecting roebuck could leave these fine ladies alone, so after 5 minutes he came trotting along, really full of himself and not realising that we were there as well. (terminal mistake)

we stalked a bit closer and i let the shot fly at 50 meter's, the buck caught the bullet just in front of the shoulder, with the exit just behind the opposite shoulder and just toppled over dead.

i must admit this were one of the better days, out stalking with the next generation and he loved every minute of it and cant wait until next time.

i hope to get back out there tommorow.

i will be back later

peter

peter
(removed)
17/05/09 03:48 AM

pictures of two other bucks taken at the syndicate this morning.

good six pointer for the area

another decent buck

9.3x57
(.450 member)
17/05/09 06:25 AM

Nice job, Peter!! I've been waiting for this report!

Looks like some very nice roedeer.

1,5 hours away...

Not sure where that brings you, but if it is anywhere near Bromme og Munkebjergby, you are getting close to where my greatgrandmother was born. Would be nice to know you tagged a buck near the ancestral home!!

She was a Rasmussen {she used the masculine form, not Rasmusdatter}.

Anyway, very nice bucks.

My son and I are green with envy!

9.3x57
(.450 member)
17/05/09 06:49 AM

PS: What is that on the left main tine tip on yours?

He been fighting and broke it, or is that velvet?

450_366
(.400 member)
17/05/09 07:09 AM

Ducktejp

450_EXPRESS
(.333 member)
17/05/09 01:13 PM

Nice pictures and very interesting info. I'm surprised to see that the roe deer are already in hard horn. Our deer species here are still at basically the start of the horn (antler) growing season, and will be dropping fawns and calves soon. I would have expected to see that more like in the southern hemisphere at this time of year.
When do the roe deer drop their fawns? Are the other deer species there, fallow, red, etc early like the roe too, or are they still in velvet like ours here? When do the roe deer rut (breed)? Shed their horns?How long is your huntin season?
Sorry for so many questions,interesting little deer though!

peter
(removed)
17/05/09 06:06 PM

Quote:

PS: What is that on the left main tine tip on yours?

He been fighting and broke it, or is that velvet?

rod

it is velvet, sometimes they dont get it completly off and it hardens like leather.

my syndicate forest lies just east of horbelev on falster, about 45 min driving south from me, and my in laws farm lies near kirke værløse about 45 min north from me, so from the syndicate to my in laws 1,5 hours driving.

best

peter

peter
(removed)
17/05/09 06:24 PM

Quote:

Nice pictures and very interesting info. I'm surprised to see that the roe deer are already in hard horn. Our deer species here are still at basically the start of the horn (antler) growing season, and will be dropping fawns and calves soon. I would have expected to see that more like in the southern hemisphere at this time of year.
When do the roe deer drop their fawns? Are the other deer species there, fallow, red, etc early like the roe too, or are they still in velvet like ours here? When do the roe deer rut (breed)? Shed their horns?How long is your huntin season?
Sorry for so many questions,interesting little deer though!

dont worry about to many questions, i like to talk about roedeer

roedeer are special in that they start early in the year with the breeding season which in denmark lies in july to august, so hard antlered from april most of the time(i did see a buck in full velvet yesterday)

the fawning is going on right now, and i have seen a few fawns allready.

our fallow, red stag and sika follow the normal rules in the northern hemisphere, so in the growing fase now and in hard antler august with the roar coming in late august/september.

roebuck shed their antlers around oktober and start growing again in late december.

danish hunting season is: roebuck only: 16/5-15/7
: all roedeer : 1/10-15/1

the season on the rest of our deer is: all stags: 1/9-31/1
all deer : 1/10-31/1

the roebuck summer hunting is very special to me

best regards

peter

peter
(removed)
21/05/09 06:23 PM
Re: roebuck season 09(another one :) )

and the neverending saga goes on.

Last evening i desided that i needed a small break from the kids and horses(been riding scoop for a few hours to entertain him and me)

so i stalked a few hundred meters to a chair i have overlooking a small clearing, and i just sat down and enjoyed the peace and quite of the forest.

it only took half an hour and a small roe came out and started feeding around the clearing, when there is one there is usually more so i just sat there, looking at her.

10- minutes later another came along again a roe, but she kept looking over her back at the forest so i knew that the buck were in there, looking out and making sure that no evil were around.

well he should have looked a bit more because when he cleared the forest and came onto my land, i aimed for his shoulder and let the bullet fly, now im used to the buck falling over when i shoot them, but i had taken niickys steyr SL 223 that evening and the buck reacted as hit by a heart bullet but started on a dead run back into the forest.

And he was gone.

i sat there for awhile, second guessing myself, and going over the shot in my mind. after a smoke i rose and went to the place where i shot at him and found no blood trail or anything, since the buck went on another mans proberty, i couldent go in there.
luckly in denmark we have an official org. called the sweisshound reg. and i called the nearest one in my area, by then it was dusk and he said that it would be dark before he could be around, would i mind it if we started this morning at 7:00 i agreed to this and he arrived promtly at seven with his drathhairs, we went to the point of the shooting, and he let his dog search the area it struck the trail at once and after about 50 meters the buck were found.

i was so relived when i saw that the shot was a good one and he was dead on his feet when i saw him, he just needed some meters to realise that.

so all is well that ends well, i payed the sweeishund handler his price of 15 $ and gave him a tip of a 100$ because of a job well done.

best regards

peter

Mike_Bailey
(.400 member)
21/05/09 08:38 PM

I have never shot a Roe Peter, what about an invite Lovely pics, thx, best, Mike

peter
(removed)
21/05/09 08:54 PM

Quote:

I have never shot a Roe Peter, what about an invite Lovely pics, thx, best, Mike

that we have to remedy asap, you can either come to denmark or you can come out stalking with me and a friend, when im in england for the sales.
PM me and we can work something out.

best regards

peter

9.3x57
(.450 member)
21/05/09 11:20 PM

Ah, another one!!

Nice job Peter!

Hey, speaking of blood trackers.........

Great news; my proposal to the Idaho Firsh and Game Department has been advanced to the official "scoping" stage. This means it was accpeted for review internally and with the public. All involved have so far been very curious and asked lots of questions which I've answered to the best of my ability. So far so good. They modified it a bit, adding only that tracking must be done during legal shooting hours and must begin within 72 hours of the shot.

I am very hopeful my proposal will be accepted and a rule change created for the 2010 hunting season.

Anyway, glad to know the blood tracker got it.

BTW: I thought you had a blood tracking dog yourself?

peter
(removed)
22/05/09 12:43 AM

rod

im glad it looks like your proposal is getting some sunshine, i really hope for your state, that it will pass, it is such a wonderfull tool to have.

yes i have a blood tracker myself:

but we are not reg. as a team yet, as he is to young and i let my certificate lapse for the time being, which means that i cant go after the animal unless it is on my own proberty, as soon as it crossed the border, the game was up.

best

peter

rigbymauser
(.400 member)
23/05/09 07:38 PM

Nice shooting Peter!!

I haven`t been out yet, work has really caught me from all sides( arbejdsramt)..hahaha

I`ll pick up my .303 rigby in early june, and from there on I`Ll go for a stalk or two...

Knæk & Bræk

peter
(removed)
25/05/09 02:45 AM

just a pic the story comes later tonight.

peter

9.3x57
(.450 member)
25/05/09 05:41 AM

We are waiting!!

peter
(removed)
25/05/09 08:04 AM

sorry mate, was out butchering.

it was actually a very quite day without major stalking or anything, i sat on my three legged chair under a great oak and just watched the world go by at a nice staedy pace.
i had some nice company of bernard cornwells book "the winter king" which is highly reccomended, and some nice sunshine.

so i sat overlooking a 15 hektar field in the forest whatching the roe and fallow deer coming out and going back in the forest, there were a buck or two there but they were too young and i was enjoying myself to much to be bothered shooting one.

around 4 o'clock i was about ready to go when this little fella stepped out about 100 yards away from me and started grasing as if i wasent there so i sat down in the grass and steadyed my elbows on my knees and let the shot fly, the bullet troe the aorta from the top of his heart and he just keeled over and was dead.

best

peter

9.3x57
(.450 member)
25/05/09 12:29 PM

Marvelous pictures and sounds like a delightful hunt, too.

Deer hunting for us is hard weather, so the thought of sitting under a warm sun sounds pretty good, too!!

450_EXPRESS
(.333 member)
27/05/09 03:23 PM

The face on the roe deer puts in mind of our whitetail deer when young, that and the red summer coat makes me think they should be very good eating.

eagle27
(.400 member)
27/05/09 04:48 PM

Nice little Roe buck Peter. Reminds me of my time in Southern Germany hunting these lovely animals. Notice there is no tree sprig in the mouth (last meal or bite) as they do with a fallen animal in Germany. Do you follow those quaint hunting lore traditions in Denmark?

peter
(removed)
27/05/09 08:28 PM

450exp:

they are very good eating, very tender and mild flavored, in the autom if they live in oak forests, they have a slight nutty flavor which is very delicius.

eagle27:

some do, i just give thanks to ull and the animal, and get on with the gralloching.

best regards

peter

Mike_Bailey
(.400 member)
27/05/09 09:43 PM

fabulous Peter, best, Mike

John
(.300 member)
28/05/09 11:41 AM

Beautiful photo Peter, but I thought you Scandinavians were a hardy race? Hunting on green grass amongst the flowers under the sun! I have to travel to Africa to hunt in the sun. I’m really green with envy, you really must visit, come to Manitoba and hunt the Whitetail in Nov, some years we can even drive on the river the ice is so thick, green grass and flowers! You lucky devil, good buck all the same.

John

peter
(removed)
28/05/09 05:17 PM

thanks mike

you do know that there is one waiting for you !

John

that is why we love our summer hunting so much, as the rest of the season is, well mostly cold and wet. i can actually take niicky and the kids to the syndicate for a trip at the beach and we(niicky and i) take turns with looking after the young ones or stalking. makes me appriciate going to the beach a lot more, and according to niicky, she dont have to hear a lot of whining and growling as i can just take my gun and stalk whenever i want. actually tits on the beach and stalking in the forest is my kind of heaven.

best

peter

93mouse
(.375 member)
08/06/09 02:23 AM

Well - took me some time, however yesterday at 06.00 h crossed the path of this willy old bird:

Although his back teeth don't show particulary excessive use...:

...the front ones are in a pretty bad shape:

Trophy:

André
(.333 member)
24/06/09 07:31 PM

The Sauer spoke again last night. Nothing spectacular but I'm glad anyway. He was an old buck who had seen better days but he was ruling a, difficult to hunt, part of our territory (with many houses and roads). Very dominant, he constantly drove away every young male and consequently the road kill ratio was abnormally high in that sector. I started the evening hunting on the other side but was chased away by the farmer's tractor making hay. On my way home, I stopped underway and decided to cast a look in the "forgotten corner" described above, as the weather was exceptionally fine. Along the edge of the woods, I immediately spotted a fawn, soon joined by its mother. I watched for about 30' and suddenly, the buck came out of the cover to walk straight to the first 2, crossing the high grass between us. I switched from binos to rifle, took a rest and dropped him at 150 m.

NB : the buck was covered by legions of ticks (visible on the neck)

Taylor416
(.300 member)
24/06/09 07:36 PM

Love those Roebuck!!!! Can't wait to go again!

cheers
Chris

eagle27
(.400 member)
24/06/09 08:25 PM

Nice condition animals Andre, plenty of good eating. Could have done without the ticks though, they make me shudder to see. Had to be wary of these in Germany as I was told they carried a disease fatal to humans (some form of meningitis I think).

We are really spoilt here in NZ, no snakes, ticks, spiders or other nasties while out hunting. Just throw the animal over our shoulders (if its not too heavy) and carry out. More likely to drown in a river or get hit by an avalanche when hunting the high country if we are not careful. Such is life.

9.3x57
(.450 member)
24/06/09 10:25 PM

Great posts.

Ticks.

We have them in an abundance in the fall even as late as deer season in November. Normally we do not see many full, but lots crawling all over the belly and groin. We have lyme disease {some, not much} and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. I contracted tick bite fever in Zululand many years ago and it was unpleasant.

Anyway, warm weather hunting has its challenges.

You guys have a great thing going there with the spring/summer roe deer season. We do not have such a thing, though we have now seen 4 whitetail bucks on the ranch here. Branch antlers already {in the velvet}, hopefully the wolves will leave some standing for the fall.

I see the dog there.

I am confident enough that my blood tracking proposal will be accepted that I am training a pup.

So far he does well on short tracks with deer, lamb and pig liver & blood. We have laid tracks in fine weather and rain, and on short grass and in high haygrass. Will keep working him and will collect some guts and such from lamb butchering here soon also. Then for more training in the mountains.

Kalunga
(.333 member)
06/07/09 04:56 AM

I got this roe buck weakling yesterday. Of course no trophy but we try to sort out the weak ones, which this buck obviously was. He even has some velvet on his small and thin horns, otherwise he looked healthy, no apparent sign of disease at internal organs.
The distance was about 20 meters, if bowhunting would be legal here that would have been the right range to whack him with a bow. I used my Mauser 98 in 9,3x62 with 285 grain Lapua Mega bullets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWJ7v-qpfb8

In the video You can see the impressive effect of a 9,3 bullet. Meat damage was minimal so I see no reason not to use the 9,3 for roe deer.

Kalunga

Fritz
(.224 member)
06/07/09 05:15 AM

Quote:

An old "Mörderbock" (killer buck) is alway good to bring down, and these old ones are hard to come close enough. BTW, nice bloodhound - is it a bavarian or a hanoveran one?

All the photos are great, and make the waiting for our roe buck season opening on the 16th of August long.

Fritz

malco
(.275 member)
06/07/09 03:01 PM

Certainly one of the more decisive kills I've seen--usually the stuff I shoot goes a few steps before reading the expiration date! Something to be said for big heavy bullets...By the way, I love the level of stock finish on your rifle--is it an oil finish with a nice low luster, or some other, more modern finish? Is the rifle an actual Mauser-marked gun, or an FN, Husky, or something else? Just curious.
Best,
Malcolm

André
(.333 member)
06/07/09 07:53 PM

Well done Kalunga, Waidsmann's Heil. A misfit should always be given priority over even a "Kapital" buck, that's part of hunting ethics. A few seasons ago, I was ambushing a great 6-pointer far away and was waiting for him to close in. Then, this "thing" came out of nowhere. It was full rutting season and I wasn't going to let him procreate, so I dropped him. The big buck vanished and I didn't see him back for the rest of the season. Regrets ? Not really, it's part of being a responsible hunter and I'd do the same in the same circumstances.

Kalunga
(.333 member)
07/07/09 05:15 AM

Malco, thanks for Your comment. Concerning the stock finish of my Mauser, it is an oil finish based on linseed oil. This stuff was intended to be used for furniture and wooden floors but it works very well and is a lot cheaper than Truoil but basically the same thing.
The rifle was made on a Mauser 98 action but I cannot tell which kind and maker. I bought the rife used at egun and had a gunsmith do some work on it like the scope mounts, glass bedding and installing a Recknagel trigger and a new bolt handle. It shoots very well in the sub-MOA level.

Kalunga

Kalunga
(.333 member)
07/07/09 05:18 AM

Andre, I totally agree with You. Hunting means not only trophy hunting but a lot more.
The buck on Your picture looks like he was in a bad condition. I would have taken him without hesitation too. How old was he about ?

Kalunga

André
(.333 member)
07/07/09 05:21 PM

At first look, he may pass for a regular 4-pointer in his second year. However, comparing the wear of his teeth with the known standard of our territory, he should be aged about 4-5 at least. This is further confirmed by the size of the coronets which are touching, despite the small height of the antlers. Also, the animal was not in top condition with little fat around the kidneys.

93mouse
(.375 member)
08/07/09 05:44 AM

Quote:

...is it a bavarian or a hanoveran one?
Fritz

It is a BgS (Bavarian).

9.3x57
(.450 member)
08/07/09 10:53 AM

Waidmannsheil Kalunga!

Yes, the Lapua Mega should be a good one on light game up close. Small enough that the caliber counts, and needs little expansion. It is a relatively "hard" bullet.

As for racks, I think the oddballs have a lot of character, a value all their own. Good job.

Rod.

peter
(removed)
15/07/09 05:44 PM

last day of the danish season, and i managed to woble out on a small stalk here at the farm(still got the busted knee)
this elderly gentleman has been giving me the runaround for a few years, but not any more

and thankfully this young man were with me, his mind is getting back in the game and he drug the buck home for me

so a nice morning all in all

best

peter

Kalunga
(.333 member)
15/07/09 07:38 PM

Waidmannsheil Peter ! An interesting trophy and a nice companion You have up there. It looks like he didn`t get tired form dragging home Your buck ! Greetings to him !

Kalunga

9.3x57
(.450 member)
15/07/09 10:44 PM

First, marvelous dog! Really a fine-looking fellow!

And congrats, Peter. Much character in the rack of the old gent.

And....Gun and Load??

{Also, a question, is that a meadow hawkweed {hieracium pratense} plant to the right of the left antler? Can't tell for sure but am curious.}

peter
(removed)
16/07/09 01:07 AM

thanks guy's

first: gun and load, well this time i didnt have to borrow my wifes 223, the sights are filed in on the viking gun and it shoots with in reason out to 100 yards(longer than i usually shoot) and i just fits me for fast shots.
load were 500 grains brenneke 12 bore standard loads shoot to the sights at 50 and a bit low at 100. works very well for me.

as to the weed, i wouldent know if my life depended on it, its right up there with all the stinging nettels and tidsels in my newly planted forest.

best

peter

9.3x57
(.450 member)
16/07/09 01:20 AM

Quote:

thanks guy's

first: gun and load, well this time i didnt have to borrow my wifes 223, the sights are filed in on the viking gun and it shoots with in reason out to 100 yards(longer than i usually shoot) and i just fits me for fast shots.
load were 500 grains brenneke 12 bore standard loads shoot to the sights at 50 and a bit low at 100. works very well for me.

as to the weed, i wouldent know if my life depended on it, its right up there with all the stinging nettels and tidsels in my newly planted forest.

best

peter

The best posts are those that spark more questions!

Pix of the gun please???

{{And, newly planted forest got my attention as well. What did you plant? We put in 30,000 trees in 2002 {27,000 Ponderosa Pine, 1,500 White Pine, 1,500 Western Larch/Tamarack}. Got hit hard by the elk and deer in their first year and that set us back, but they are doing well now. For 5 years I hiked continuously and clipped split-tops and they are beautiful now. We used an 11 foot {336 cm} spacing so even after the depredation we still have lots of thinning to do. Used Pronone on the P-Pine and merely scarified the ground on the white pine/tamarack spots. The latter two went into the 210 burn spots left by burned slash piles we had after clearcutting the previous year. Wish you the best on your plantation. It is a joy to watch them grow!! }}

peter
(removed)
16/07/09 09:37 PM

pics are here, you allready know the gun.

http://forums.nitroexpress.com/showflat....true#Post105782

the newly planted forest consist of more than 30 species of leaf tree's and bushes native to denmark, gave me doubel subsidiarys from the EC for the next 20 years, i cant even grow stuff that makes that kind of money, so it were the the perfect compromise.

best

peter

9.3x57
(.450 member)
16/07/09 10:54 PM

Yes, yes, forgot the smoothbore. Got it now.

We receive no annual income for planted trees though we can under certain circumstances get assistance to offset the cost of planting them. Basically tho, in order to comply with the Idaho Forest Practices Act, we must replant all clearcuts, cost on us, that taken out of the income from the original logging, if there was any.

Have you had any problems with depredation from roedeer? I forgot to add, before planting, we did dip all pine seedlings in Plantskydd, the blood product from Sweden, to discourage browsing by ungulates. Hard to say how well it worked. Odd winter conditions that year caused hundreds of head to congregate on my place and they flattened the plantation. For 5 years I left the coyotes alone, too, to encourage them to stick around and eat voles, rabbits, etc that girdle trees. Lots of trouble we faced! I even bought a rifle, a Savage 110 in .223 and shot over a thousand ground squirrels that were digging up my newly planted seedlings {probably attracted to the loose, scarified spot}. It was a lot of work with no material reward but much conservation work doesn't. The place had been mismanaged for many years prior to our buying it.

Now they are established and I shoot every coyote I can get a bullet in as the management plan has changed, that is, to encourage settlement of deer since they are no longer a threat to the trees. Due to activity of neighboring landowners {State and private} there are far fewer deer than there used to be and due to wolves, fewer elk, too.

How much of a threat are fox to your roedeer?

peter
(removed)
16/07/09 11:45 PM

yes the roe hit them pretty hard thats why we fence the new forests, the fence dont work very well, but a little is still something, the worst part is in the springtime when the grass is still small, then they attack the buds and can waste a lot of that years growing. other than that it is the roebuck that is wasting the trees by rubbing them to death....
as soon as they are over 5-8 feet all is good and i cant cry to much over a few trees, when i have that much good hunting going on outside my doorstep.

the fox is the only predator that actually kill lambs in denmark, and i keep a close eye out for them so they wont overpopulate the area, it is usually done during the winter and not that hard a job, the scab is still around and do take its toll on the foxes.

best

peter

Contact Us NitroExpress.com