Birdhunter50
(.375 member)
02/07/16 12:05 AM
Want to buy European and other shotgun parts

Gentlemen and Ladies,
I am interested in finding someone, or several people in Europe, to correspond with who could supply me with small parts for for European made shotguns. I am interested in guns that were made in England, France, Belgium, Spain, Russia, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia, and others. These parts would be mostly small stuff like springs, screws, extractors, etc. It is very hard for me to get any parts here in the Midwest so I would appreciate hearing from anyone who could put me in contact with a supplier. Thanks, Bob

Louis
(.375 member)
02/07/16 04:43 PM
Re: Want to buy European and other gun parts

Bob. Happy to assist with the France part of the requirement; small stuff only - as you mentioned it, that won't have to go through a painful export process. Send your list via PM, please. Best regards. Louis

Birdhunter50
(.375 member)
03/07/16 10:55 PM
Re: Want to buy European and other gun parts

Thanks Louis,
I am still putting together a list of needed parts. Right now I don't think I need anything for French guns but if you will send me a P.M. with your address and/or email on it, I will keep it for later reference. I appreciate your nice offer and will most likely be taking you up on it.
Sincerely, Bob H.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com