Waidmannsheil
(.400 member)
24/11/19 03:10 PM
Wolgang Romey

Gentlemen, could any body tell me if Wolfgang Romey Ammunition is still available and if the company still exists. Google searches have proves fruitless at present. Maybe our German friends could let us know.

Matt.

Huvius
(.416 member)
24/11/19 03:12 PM
Re: Wolgang Romey

In my opinion, you don’t want it anyway.

Waidmannsheil
(.400 member)
24/11/19 03:25 PM

It's not for me but rather some information in an article.

Matt.

lancaster
(.470 member)
25/11/19 09:23 PM

Romey ammo was not so bad ...

so far I - please note this are rumors - know Romey closed the business after he came in trouble with an ex customer who denouce him by the police for doing something illegal.I dont know anything about it but knowing the police overreact allways in such situation. anyway, Romey have the age and with this trouble he closed his business.
it concerns me because a friend have a double rifle where one barrels shots the 8x75RS and Romey was the only one making CIP proofed factory ammo. now he needs ammo again and it could be so easy if I would know what Romeys factory load was. you can't contact him anymore.

Waidmannsheil
(.400 member)
26/11/19 06:45 AM

Thanks for that Lars, I had a feeling that something had happened.

Matt.

3DogMike
(.400 member)
26/11/19 01:17 PM

This is sad news.....even if importation into the USA was difficult he was still a source of ammo/brass made of “unobtanium”.

The police, politicians, and anti’s just don’t care that unusual/obsolete ammunition is NOT the problem.
- Mike

Contact Us NitroExpress.com