SafariRifleSales
(.224 member)
02/03/05 04:29 AM
Suggestions wanted on big bore rifles

OK guys here is your chance to provide some assistance on what to add on our safari rifle website. Which big bore do you suggest we add?

The Merkels we will be adding in the next day or two (we sell them over at Merkel Clearinghouse Merkel Clearinghouse right now).

Our new safari rifle site is at Safari Rifle Clearinghouse Safari Rifle Clearinghouse

All suggestions welcome!!!

Thanks guys!

Amy

mehulkamdar
(.416 member)
02/03/05 06:26 AM
Re: Suggestions wanted on big bore rifles

Amy,

Very nice website and lovely guns.

Best wishes,

SafariRifleSales
(.224 member)
02/03/05 06:29 AM

Thank you Mehul!
Is there anything you think is missing from the line up?
I'm thinking of adding photos of folks with their rifles and posting them up so people can see the firearms in use. What do you think?
Amy

csutton7
(.275 member)
02/03/05 11:17 AM

Have to agree with Mehul--super nice site and prices looked pretty good too on what I checked out--good luck--chris

bonanza
(.400 member)
02/03/05 01:38 PM

I'll vouch for chapuis rifles as another make to market. They use a very innovative hinge system that appears to be superior to the traditional single hinge.

mehulkamdar
(.416 member)
02/03/05 04:58 PM

Amy,

What you have there is magnificent. Please post pictures of all the guns in your inventory whenever possible.

Thanks for sharing them and best wishes - this is among the very best dealers' websites that I have seen.

MacNaughton
(.275 member)
02/03/05 06:50 PM

Remarkably good websites, superb guns with some very good and informative descriptions.
As regards some suggestions, how about Heym, Browning FN, Lebeau Courally and CZ Brno.....just for a start !

EricD
(.416 member)
02/03/05 07:35 PM

Amy,

A nice website. But if I may voice one comment, it is that the pages are a bit over filled. In other words it seems a little cluttered. Too much info on a webpage can be confusing for many people when browsing.

I would suggest you see if you can split some of it up. For example if you take the "inventory" on the lefthand side and chop it down to showing only the main sections; Doubles, single shot, bolts, etc. Then when clicking on a section it can take you to a designated page for each of these catagories with expanding menues beneith each one (to show all the stuff you have in each catagory). If you understand what I'm trying to say.

Just a suggestion.

Erik

EricD
(.416 member)
02/03/05 07:35 PM

Amy,

A nice website. But if I may voice one comment, it is that the pages are a bit over filled. In other words it seems a little cluttered. Too much info on a webpage can be confusing for many people when browsing.

I would suggest you see if you can split some of it up. For example if you take the "inventory" on the lefthand side and chop it down to showing only the main sections; Doubles, single shot, bolts, etc. Then when clicking on a section it can take you to a designated page for each of these catagories with expanding menues beneith each one (to show all the stuff you have in each catagory). If you understand what I'm trying to say.

Just a suggestion.

Erik

ALAN_MCKENZIE
(.400 member)
03/03/05 12:45 AM

OK,just my 2 cents worth but I recon the good old Paradox is worthy of a place on your site.
I would be interested to know of any manufacturer producing them today.
Alan

mehulkamdar
(.416 member)
03/03/05 02:12 AM

Alan,

Holland and Holland have recently reintroduced the Paradox.

If you want barrels alone, Ernie Stallman of Badger Barrels can make them for you. I have talked to him about this and you could mail him through his website if you like www.badgerbarrelsinc.com

Good hunting!

MacNaughton
(.275 member)
03/03/05 04:57 AM

.......Domoulin, Krieghoff, Fabarm ( their new `Asper` is a fine rifle but needs to be offered in some `proper` calibres. )

Contact Us NitroExpress.com