NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
04/07/13 06:38 PM
BGRC Nat Shoot Top End - Who will be there?

Just wanted to do a "roll call" for interest. Who from NE is going to be at the BGRC National Shoot in a couple weeks time??? Especially the Top End and NT guys, but anyone from Aust or elsewhere to.

Please chime in.

From a previous post (for info):

BGR National
Newsletter

Important date change

The BGR Nationals will now be held on Saturday the 20th of July 2013. This is one week earlier than originally planned. The move was governed by the fact that the normal date would have conflicted with the Darwin Show. Details below:

SSAA National Big Game Rifle Championships.

Saturday, 20 July 2013. The eight core events to be shot as per the 2013 National BGR rule book. Medals for each event, Overall, Veteran, Junior and Ladies.

BBQ lunch provided and presentation dinner planned for the evening. Camping facilities on the range.

Friday, 19 July – practice.
Sunday 21 July – social shoot.

SSAA Darwin, Mickett Creek Range, Darwin, NT. Registration 8.00am. Start 9.00am

Contact – Tony Orr

Graeme Wright NDC for BGR

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
04/07/13 06:43 PM
Re: BGRC Nat Shoot Top End - Who will be there?

Myself, I really really want to be there.

100% want to, 5% depending on work being done in time to go. Was away from home for much of April and May. And away again for a hunt elsewhere later in Spring, hopefully.

Was planning to drive up and spend some time up there, some fishing or whatever else presents itself. That needs another 3 or 4 days for the drive and also back again. If nothing else may fly up with a couple of rifles, and ammo, etc.

I'd really like to meet up with the Top End guys again, those I know, and also the ones I don't. Plus the people from all over Australia who will attend, and the persons from OS.

It should be a fun shoot and gathering.

Chime in, if you will be there. The more who are going the more I will be determined to be there myself!

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
09/07/13 02:44 PM

bttt

NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
15/07/13 02:43 PM

Finally bit the bullet. Bought the airline tickets at a late too high price. Needed extra days for work. And worked out there was no way I was going to be able to drive 3000+ kms alone in three days. Alive anyway. Airtickets, car hire etc, costs similar amount to the fuel, not to mention engine wear anyway. But driving up meant some fishing and maybe hunting too, but work is in the way.

So will bring a couple of rifles and some ammo only for the shoot.

Now I have heard from one guy on a message conversation, that he is likely to be there, I am sure there are others????

Contact Us NitroExpress.com