DoubleD
(.400 member)
27/10/20 12:37 AM
Re: Rawbome Martini ID Help

Well here it is only four days since I ordered, .303 diameter bullets, new unfired .303 British brass and a .303 bushing neck sizing die.

Midway sent out the brass the same day I ordered and it was delivered Saturday. Not bad for being ordered last Thursday.

So why am I typing? Bored, impatient....yep hurry up stuff and get here.

I have also been contemplating what do with this rifle once I get it shooting and I move on to the next rifle. Deer hunt most likely next year, for sure.

Right now all the guns that I have are logged in an inventory and then tagged with a inventory number from the Excel spreadsheet. I will of course make notes about this rifle and what it is on the spreadsheet. The lawyer said do this for Estate planning.

I have been thinking I may also write a history as I know it detail what I have learned about this rifle. Print that up and put it in the butt of the rifle for a future owner. Over the years I have discovered a couple of these notes. They were just names and addresses. But always fun to find. It would also serve to warn a future owner about his rifle and tell them, it is not what it appears to be, like I thought. Might keep them for hurting themselves and the rifle.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com