NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
14/06/20 12:03 AM
Re: Anybody hunting with a Martini

Quote:

look for reloading stuff, die set, brass, bullets!

True, Was thinking of several projects and first things first. Will start a new thread.

I have some brass. Bought the brass with my .450 brass from Bertrams years ago and both ere the most expensive brass category.

Need dies and bullets and whatever powder is suitable, may or may not have.

New thread, as I have others to get shooting, higher priority.

PS While I am interested, one reason it has not happened is it has never been a priority. Good to be able to shoot. But was bought as a wall hanger. I registered it for political reasons, ie running for the Senate and the risk if police decided it should have been registered.

As for NE, my interest has always been HUNTING. I set up the forums as a safari and and big game international hunting forums. Especially using big bore double rifles. all this other emphasis has come from elsewhere. I like having my main rifles and being able to hunt with them.

In my reloading projects thread, the first two items are actually of more interest, getting all my Mannlichers, Steyrs, Mausers and Combination guns and modern double rifles shooting. Way too many. And the WR 10-bore. As I want to hunt buffalo with it.

Reloading for me is just a means to an end.

The M-H a project to shoot paper with. Maybe some ferals if I am lucky to get a new property somewhere.

But yes, cool to have old vintage rifles shooting. Will need some advice along the way with them.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com