NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
26/05/20 12:52 AM
Re: Tikka 512SD 12-bore/.223 Rem

Quote:

You will need a 'motor trunk' to have them all on safari John!
Marvelous set you have, certainly capable of taking anything that crawls, walks or flies for sure!

The Valmets used to come in a big flat case with space for the butt stock and several barrel sets.

I do have a Freedom gun box for four long arms. Takes up lots of space in the back seat area of the cruiser.

Also a Tuffpak. The barrels can be put in a bag, then together in a gun slip or two. Then in something else.

Usually one doesn't take them all! The shotgun is handy, and the 9.3 mm barrels. Maybe a combination set. Maybe I will take them all!

If Kangaroo Island wasn't burned out, I would see about a feral pig hunt with the 7x65R down there. Where I once hunted is right next to the Flinders Chase National Park, had to drive through the park then unlock a park gate to get to the farm paddock. I am sure it is ash now. I hope the farmer's house survived. Probably not. I lost his contact details but might go for a drive one day and hopefully be able to knock on a door, if I remember where his house was. A few kms further South. That bushfire was awful stuff.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com