DarylS
(.700 member)
09/05/15 01:19 PM
Well, the 'local' gun show is on

It's a small show, but lots of neat stuff.

A single shot side hammer Greener shot gun caught my eye - nice shape - $1,320.00 I think the guy has on it- rust blued- appears original- maybe not.

Also a SXS English London rifle - can't remember the maker's name - not obvious one anyway - nice shape- pretty good bores barrels good shape outside in case, not complete as no tools or moulds - has a 'retailer's' or 'distributor's' name engraved on it - oh yeah .500 3" BPE. seems to me the man wants around $3,000.00 - maybe a tich more.

Too- there's a Husqvarna 7x57 full stock- beautiful shape and out of my price range. If a friend buys my Sharps, I might be able to get it or perhaps something else?? lol.

Oh - a nice .303 Lee Speed with forward and side folding match rear sight as well as the open express hunting sights of standing + 2 leaves and a ladder sight for up to 1,000yards, I assume - all in wonderful condition it's between 1 and 2 thousand Cdn, $$ - I'd kind of like to have that one myself - nice bore condition - if Meril buys my Sharps - so many choices.

Too bad Curl wasn't here yet - lol.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com