Mannlicher1903
(.224 member)
24/04/12 11:25 PM
Re: new Martini-Henry Mark II Actions

Sorry I haven't been following this, had one of cataracts done last week and I am having problems seeing what's written on screens,

Anyway I asked the London proof house what they would proof the Martini in 45-70 at, the reply was, 2200 Bar/normal, 2530 bar/ 10 shots, and 2750 Bar for a single shot, I think that works out to 31900 PSI, 36690 Psi and 39885 Psi,

to answer a few more yes we can do all sorts of Martini actions, I just need drawings or an example to work from, yes other calibres will be available, i just need enough orders to make the feed ramps correct for that calibre,

And finally, there has been a number of cases where the Nepalese martini's have been banned from the ranges here, or refused to be proofed, with the age of the steel I don't blame them either, I have one order from the Uk already for the Mk2 in 45-70 as the guy dropped the block from his old favourite, and it shattered, need we say any more,

So you tell me what you want and I can make it, it wont be $430, that I can promise, but you will be able to shoot the rifle for another 100 plus years,

Contact Us NitroExpress.com