NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
18/03/23 06:26 PM
Re: Anyone use lifestraw products?

I've got a couple of these. Never used them. But put one in my daypack for emergency water needs. If I have a guest eg larcher, curl, I loan the other to them.

Quote:

LifeStraw Personal Water Filter

$43.95

Lifestraw
LifeStraw, the original ultralight backpacking and travel-friendly “straw” water filter, makes contaminated water safe to drink by removing bacteria, parasites and microplastics. Drink directly from lakes, rivers and streams or fill a container and use your LifeStraw on the go. The LifeStraw can provide up to 5 years of safe drinking water. Your purchase has impact: one product, one child, one year of safe water.

It's designed to stick one end into water, a stream or cup of water and suck the water through to filter it.

Useful for any hunting, camping, travel at home. Un-expected emergencies, lost in the bush, injured, run out of water, should allow drinking water. Carry a collapsible cup to scoop water to drink from.

Take one with on safari to Africa. Not needed? I've been faced with drinking from a cattle water trough, water holes, hole dug in a sandy river bed, etc. Leave it behind as a tip, a useful device.

Carry one when travelling anywhere in the third world, Africa, Asia, South and Central America.

Very useful but ...

Contact Us NitroExpress.com