DarylS
(.700 member)
24/05/19 01:31 AM
Re: Top-10-new-riflescopes-of-2019... cheap also,,NOT...

Cool! Tks Art for this thread. Nice to see my favourite scope listed in a 'spread' that has almost every scope WSAY beyond my pay grade.
Mine, however is the 4-16X version with 75moa adjustment and 30moa stadia wires in the view. Easily allowed me a second shot hit in the heart of a 1000 meters buffalo (target). My flub - held for 1000yards first shot as per chart, not meters. That made a difference of 1 1/2 moa from the heart, which caused a low miss with the first shot. Great scope at a good price.

8. Vortex Diamondback Tactical

The newest offering from Vortex, the Diamondback Tactical 6X-24X-50mm gives hunters a first focal plane optic that retails for less than $500 and carries the company’s lifetime warranty. Weighing in at a nimble 24.6 ounces and measuring 14.5 inches in length, the Diamondback Tactical features a 30mm main tube and 65 MOA of total elevation adjustment. The scope is built with an EBR-2C MOA or MRAD reticle and extra-low dispersion (XD) glass for greater clarity and crispness of color, especially in low-light conditions. By simplifying the scope design and providing less features but maintaining premium adjustment tracking capabilities in the turrets, Vortex was able to deliver an extremely affordable long-range scope with a first focal plane reticle. MSRP: $499; vortexoptics.com

Contact Us NitroExpress.com