NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
07/10/18 10:50 PM
Re: Immitation Swarovski 1-6

Bidyanus,

I understand you are looking for comments from other owners of fake Swarovski scopes. And what their experiences have been. I suggest that it isn't a worthwhile exercise. In that the fake trademark manufacturers often seem to have no consistent quality control. As there is no need to have quality control to protect the brand reputation. As they don't own the brand and suffer no harm from ruining brand reputation. While one scope might be passable and workable, and an owner comment on such, the next buyer might end up with a complete brummy. Remember my "off topic" comment about people buying bucket loads of fake brand watches, and the variation between them from working to even no insides in the watch case at all?

I think the earlier comments on doing your own tests on the scope might be worthwhile ideas from you to try.

Maybe someone else here MIGHT have experiences to share, I think in this forum, I think it might take a long time if at all for someone else to have also purchased such a scope.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com