NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
03/10/18 04:47 PM
Re: Immitation Swarovski 1-6

Lens quality is probably an issue. No doubt lens quality equivalent, one would hope, at the price you paid for it. And not sub standard to that price. I suppose the only difference is whether you can observe any difference with your own eyes, and in different levels of light and distances.

There is a reason the Austrian and German scopes of these makes are worth so much. And no worker in a knock off factory is going to be able to duplicate the standard.

Hope it works out for you. On what rifle and chambering?

Personally I would go for a Zeisss Conquest or a Leupold anyday before any knock off. No idea of what you are buying whether for $100 or $5000.

Talking about watch knock offs, when I visited China, the idiots I travelled with were obsessed with buying the crap and not even believeable knock offs. At the lowest price they would get. Our guide thought there were complete idiots buying that rubbish. One watch one person bought in say a group of twenty watches did not even have anything inside the watch case ... but hey, if you bought a hundred at a time, you got them for US$1 each!!! Fantastic!

Hope the scope works out.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com