Ripp
(.577 member)
15/06/17 11:17 PM
Re: Leupold VX3i Long Range Precision riflescope..

Quote:

Quote:

I own all the best German brands which are fitted to my English and European guns. If my life depended on a scope it would only ever be a Leupold. In 46 years they are the only scope that have never failed me.

I have a Leupold where the reticle shifts under recoil. However it might be caused by an after market reticle alteration which MAY not have been done by Leupold. Purchased new however the dealer may have been altering scopes themselves. Must get that scope fixed.

I feel I have owned most and agree with the first comment, for the money they are really hard to beat in similar price ranges. seems to be a big push as of late for Vortex..IMHO, for the same money I will take the Leupold...

Have had Swarovski's fail, Zeiss fail and have had 2 Leupolds ..one was on a 300Win mag for about 18 years..lot of shots fired and finally gave up the ghost..the other I bought used, so have no idea what it had been through previously. I probably own Leupolds compared to others by a 8 or 10 to 1 margin..put a VX6 2-12 on my Sako .375 H&H last season..great scope--

Ripp

Contact Us NitroExpress.com