EDELWEISS
(.375 member)
04/09/14 07:10 AM
Re: A different sort of Landrover Defender

Quote:

Might work on a landie but the jeep doesn't have the relief in the hood to drop the spare down enough.

Well it works just fine for ME and since you don't have one on YOUR jeep, maybe just maybe I (as in the guy who DOES have one mounted on MY Jeep), just might have a better idea what works for ME. Bro I can appreciate that you may not like it, and I can understand that you might not think it should work, and Hell, I can even accept that you may be to short or have some other deformity keeping you from being able to see past it BUT as I said it works for ME.

You might have noticed, I didn't bad mouth your driving in the video you posted, or even said anything bad about your jeep, so maybe you could do me the same courtesy. Youre certainly welcome to your opinion; but when you make statements that call your intelligence into question, well people just snicker at you. When you make statements based on NO experience with the product your condemning, you sound like a liberal politician, running for election.

So whats the chance you could just keep your opinions about things of which you have no knowledge, to yourself OR if the anonymity of your keyboard continues to embolden you, beyond the reasonable, then maybe you could at least admit you've never seen what youre complaining about; but still don't like it.

To anyone else who is still reading, my apologies for the above; suffice to say reveling in one's ignorance offends me, all the more so when its pointed out repeatedly, and as in THIS case where I have said "it works for me" and "its a daily driver". So again my apologies to all who are able to understand.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com