EDELWEISS
(.375 member)
08/06/20 12:06 AM
Re: Paradox questions

Thanks Daryl

Quote:

Edelweiss - are you actually seeing many paradox guns on the market?

Sadly no; but Im hopeful the right one at the right price will pop up at the right time. Ive been keeping my eyes open. It all started when I picked up a Cape Gun (12 x 38-55) and talked to the owner of a 12 x 577-450. THAT one would have been perfect for my desires. I already hunt with Martinis and a Gehendra in 577-450. Unfortunately we couldnt come to together on a price; but he was a gentleman, so we parted on good terms.

IF worst comes to worst I might try cobbling something together; but just like when I tried that route for double rifles I wont be satisfied, no matter how good it performs.

I ran into a company called ARIA Ballistics who claim they are having good results modifying shotguns (with and without rifled chokes). I had a good conversation with the owner and he seems to know what hes talking about. As a start I ordered some of their loaded ammo and components.

Ive read all I can find on the subject, which has only made me want one (a few) more. So for now Im still confused and still searching

Contact Us NitroExpress.com