Dutch44
(.275 member)
29/04/18 12:07 PM
Manufrance 16 bore Paradox hammer gun

Just took possession of a Manufrance 16 bore hammer paradox. Such a beautiful gun with strap-over-comb as well as strap-under-POW's grip. Extra set of 12 bore barrels. Came with fiber wads, over-powder wads, roll crimp tool with the vice to hold the shell. A 16 bore Fosbery Mold with hollow point inserts and 500 primed shells accompany the gun.

I was at DSC show last January sitting with George and JJ when I looked down at George's table and there sat the Manufrance. I was surprised to say the least as I had just talked to George prior to the show about a Paradox. I snabbed it up right then and there.

I've loaded 12 rounds to start with using the load data that came with the gun. Steve Brooks made the mold and he is making a 12 bore Fosbery mold for my Colindian as well. Steve has been a friend and competitor at Raton for many years. Makes a great mold.

I will take it to the range this coming weekend and see how it shoots. Will take some pics and, if anyone is kind enough to help, can send them to you to post for me if possible.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com