CptCurlAdministrator
(.450 member)
24/05/16 11:51 PM
10b H&H Paradox - Am I keeping the wrong friends?

A "friend" has shoved me over the cliff or under the bus by enticing me to buy an H&H 10b Paradox. For now this sinister person will remain nameless; but let me warn you, he is a member of this board and someone known to all of you.

You who know me know that I am a dyed in the wool double rifle man. For these many years I have avoided the Paradox, though I must admit an errant glance from time to time. Now I am feeling corrupt, defeated, mistreated, misled, a traitor to all my beliefs. . . Can anyone recommend a counselor?

What does one do with such a thing? Too much free-bore for a rifle. And for a shotgun these sights seem a bit odd:

And then the muzzles!

I am told I can expect it to regulate with an 875 grain bullet traveling at 1500 feet per second. That's real horsepower!

Do you think a true friend would steer me into this? Maybe I'm keeping the wrong company.

At least it has ears. Maybe I can talk to it.

I don't yet have it in hand. It was my "friend" who shot these enticing photos. I suppose I will give more information after the gun arrives if my keepers will loosen the straight jacket and let me out of my rubber room.

Curl

Contact Us NitroExpress.com