Yogi000
(.333 member)
06/12/08 04:15 AM
Re: 4 bore ball size - sorry should have posted here initial

Bill--- I have a 1.00" round ball mould coming to me from Jeff Tanner. He mailed it to me on NOV 8 but unfortunately his wife sent it to my OLD address, the same one when I ordered a .724" round ball mould from him 2 years ago. I hope the post office re-routes to me in my new location.

I see you are in NY too. I would be glad to share the mould with you so you can try 1.00" out in your gun. It would save you at least $80 bucks in mould charge. Also, I have some 1.025 Round Balls that Bob sent me all made up but they would be too big for your application.

Bill, I think your round ball shoting with the heavy powder charges you are talking about will be MORE than adequate for any application you are looking to get yourself into. The heavy conicals would most likely be the proverbial OVERkill.

I will let you know when adn IF the 1.00" round ball mould arrives. Jeff wrote me and said if the first mouold does not arrive soon he will REsend another. So one way or another i will have a 1.00" round ball mould to work with and share.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com