bwananelson
(.400 member)
06/11/07 01:28 AM
Re: DANGEROUS GAME WANNABE'S

Well let me tell you how some of these southern boys do it a pit bull a bay dog and handcuffs,boyyyyyy you talk about squeeling muddyy in your face ,all out battle the smell of the animal ,your pulse racing.....some here use a knife,aint nothing but a thang......then when that gets old try an alligator 12-13 feet long, 1100-1200 pounds of killing machine armor plated stuck with a crossbow and fighting it by hand in a 14 foot boat at night.thats what us poor southern boys do for fun....i have climbed half way up the north american tree but find the most fun here in the swamps and rivers of florida.Been through all that and was almost killed by a 60 lb button buck that ran out and hit my 4 wheeler broke my shoulder fractured my femur in numerous places and had 3 brain bleeds put me out of work for 2 years,but i am back....life is a dangerous game. more people are attacked by whitetail deer than all bears put together.look at all the tree stand injuries and deaths.but thats why we love it it gets our pulses racing ,if it does not quit now .sorry for rambeling need some time in the woods i guess...........

Contact Us NitroExpress.com