Double_Trouble
(.375 member)
26/03/07 11:04 PM
Re: MOST EXCITING NA ANIMAL TO HUNT???

I have only hunted for black bear not the big browns so I can't comment from experience on the subject but I suspect that the two are worlds apart in the thrill department.

By FAR the most fun I have had hunting is taking a 3 or 4 cool bevarges, a well scoped single shot rifle, a couple of hundred rounds of 22-250, and sandbag into a good Nebraska pasture and just drilling into a prarie dog town with a few pals.... laughing like hell whilst lying in dry cow pies and laying bets on anything from furthest shot, biggest varmit, best back flip out of the hole,

And to think that all this fun can be had while making a cattle owner happy for cleaning up the pasture and lessening the number of holes his cows could break their legs in.... Oh and its great fun when a badger comes strutting across your line of sight.... its like hitting a beach ball after just looking for heads popping up at a few hundred yards for a couple of hours.

I know this isnt even remotley close to being dangerous hunting (unless you happen to forget about the electric fence you hopped when entering the pasture lol) but it has to have the highest giggle factor!

DT

Contact Us NitroExpress.com