blackbearhunter
(.333 member)
13/09/05 09:15 PM
BEAR CHARGE

This Saturday was opening day archery season in my home state of Georgia.I went to a favorite Mountain huntplace to have a sit and hope for a shot on a deer.I just had settled down when i heard something behind me.I was on the ground sitting on a dove stool.I eased my head around the trunk of the tree and what met my eyes was a Bear Chargeing strieght at me snapping his teeth and growling coming fast like a freight train.Everything happened in a split second.I drew my recurve bow as i was standing up and the bear turned at 10FEET!I shot him in that split second and he ran one way and i ran the other.I am glad to be alive!Thank you JESUS!
Hes a big old male and the only pic that would turn out is the one i will post.I will try to get more pics.He was a legal kill and it was also opening Day Bear season on my area with a bow,I was very happy to have taken him,especially with just a stick and string.I will remember this day forever!I hope maybe sharing some of my good luck will rub off on some of my good friends here.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com