Ripp
(.577 member)
09/03/22 03:52 AM
Re: CAN NOW HUNT BEARS WITH HOUNDS IN MONTANA

Quote:

The first day, this chap said "I must kill bear". It was a sort of "quest/becoming a man sort of thing". I merely said, "I'll get you a good one". His response was "it no has to be big one".
We were headed back to camp on the day we tried for the big bear and there was a 2 footer crossing the road. I stopped the truck and said, "there's a cub". He started to open the door and I stepped on the gas, saying "no - too small, just a baby". He said "it's bear, I must kill bear". The next day, he shot & wounded that little one with his "new" guide.
I still would not have let him shoot it - disgusting.

-

Quote:

I know a "real man" that was told by his buddy with the spotting scope: "that's a sow with a cub, don't shoot". He shot her anyway, then executed the cub.
What an a$$hole……money talks, and nobody ratted him out. I have ZERO respect for that (often) drunken & coked up little prick.
- Mike

NO doubt there are assholes everywhere.. sorry done with blocking out my curse words..

See them in every aspect of life.. I now try to either ignore them, walk away..
All in all, as hunters, at least in my area we do a reasonably good job of policing ourselves..

SOME really suck at judging.. some just want to kill game with no thought of who/what if effects after the trigger is pulled.. speaks loudly of the person doing the shooting..

Contact Us NitroExpress.com