szihn
(.400 member)
19/10/19 01:34 PM
Re: Anna's 2019 bull

Thanks guys.
The "modification" is not as bad as it looks, but it was not my brow. It's center of the nose. I have had worse when I was fighting a lot, but I think it's not as 'honorable" when you do it to yourself.

I shot from a very strained position. A "slipping-down-a-snowy-hill-in-an-attempt-to-get-prone position" and the 9.3X62 had enough recoil to push me out of the way until the rearward movement was stopped...........by my nose.

Don Q. probably ruptured himself laughing.

Oh well, there are more elk to hunt. I can shoot a bull until the end of October and if I don't get one I then can use the same tag as a cow tag until mid December. I have 2 more deer to get and the elk and I am helping 3 other friends get one elk, one buck Antelope, 2 doe antelope, 4 doe white tail deer and I may get 2 more W.T.does deer also to donate to some needy people at one of the churches I go to on occasion, who are wishing they had some winter meat. If God blesses me with that last 2 tags I'll feed those people too and I know they would LOVE to have the meat over the hard winter months to come.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com