szihn
(.400 member)
06/10/19 06:37 AM
Re: 2019 Antelope buck

Well I have a break now. My friends got their 2 antelope and their 2 deer each, and are all done.

I have 4 days to wait until elk opens, so now I get to go back to my shop and work for the next 3 days. 3 more days in the shop is 3 I don't have to make up after the elk, antelope and buck deer seasons. Starting on the 9th and going to the 2nd week in November I am going to be very busy with my own hunting, helping my wife some with hers as well as taking 4 others out. 2 of them are 1st timers, and I always enjoy that. Getting the first game animal is a thrill of a life time and I have a lady (51) and a young man(24)to take out. Both for big mule deer.
I hope I can put them into range of their game. We'll see. Both shoot well, but have never squeezed a trigger on a living animal.

I am helping an 81 year old man too. He's a very knowledgeable hunter with many many years of experience, but at 81 he needs a set of younger legs and a younger back. I an not young myself anymore, but I can still help him out. He has 7 tags to fill. 4 deer 2 antelope one elk.

So far the 2019 season has been 100%

I pray the Lord it will continue to be that good for all the hunting to come this year.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com