Shackleton
(.300 member)
16/12/16 01:34 PM
Re: Montana wolf-killed-after-it-was-spotted-near- cattle

Quote:

Quote:

The small wolves, the resident and natural wolves of the Northern States, same sort, it seems to the "Brush" Wolves of Ontario, Canada, have about been pretty much erased, made extinct, by these big buggers they imported from BC and planted in Wyoming.

Their population has exploded over the past 12 or so years and thus have spread to Minnesota in the East, to Washington, Oregon and 2 or 4 spotted in Northern California in the West.

The numbered 70 when first released. They now number well over 2,000.

YEAH, NO SHIT...when this all started the greenies wanted 30 breeding pairs..well we have far far exceeded that number a LONG time ago...

I certainly plan to lower the numbers a bit before the winter is over...shall see...

Need to re-sight my rifle for those running shots..seems I am constantly hitting them too far back and never able to retrieve them ...

Ripp

Good luck-and post pics if you get one. Love seeing successful big predator hunts.

I keep hoping I find myself stumbling onto a mountain lion that doesn't know they don't live this far north. Several shot every year in IA, and each one is a bit farther north than the last, but IA still "doesn't have a population of mountain lions". If I find one that didn't get that memo I'll have a large taxidermy bill, an annoyed wife, and some new meat to try(I hear mountain lion is delicious).

Contact Us NitroExpress.com