Caprivi
(.375 member)
17/12/13 03:45 PM
Re: WY Antelope meets .280 Ross Clamshell DR

Hey Mark,

You hit the high spots to visit, well done. There are worse places to stay then the Occidental. I don't "tip" anymore but the Bar is a shrine of drinking and western history. The bullet holes alone are worth attendance.......:):):)

Many recipes so to speak, but as with all wild (Lean) meat the answer is always small cuts a rare as you can stand. As Pronghorn are small they are easy to provide small medallion cuts.

Using those medallions, say a 1/2lb for my wife and I, marinate with teriyaki or a acidic you like, little garlic/basil/minced onion..... grill on very high for about as long as it takes to place 15 or so pieces on the grill, then turn, then remove. They will be rare, but to me the best red meat you will eat.
Serve with strong veggies like Fiddlehead or Asparagus. Creamed spinach can work as well with some smoked Gouda shaved over it. All three on the plate is heart smart, better health, live longer, hunt more......:):):).....for a starch I prefer Turnips, chestnuts, parsnips, artichokes or even tree nuts. Potatoes are Satan

Contact Us NitroExpress.com