9.3x57
(.450 member)
02/12/11 01:27 AM
Re: Hunting wolves in Idaho

Quote:

"Cool" as in being able to hunt them. "Not Cool" as in if they are protected and not able to be hunted by a non-resident alien sporting hunter. I've always wanted to hunt a wolf, since maybe the late 1970's reading about Alaska.

Nothing wrong about using the word "cool" among level headed persons.

Cool, as in hunting a predator such as wolf, bear, lion, tiger, leopard, jaguar, or whatever legally.

John, I understand, and should have explained.

There is an explanation...

Back when the Fish and Game Department was trying to get the Disease dumped on us {they acting in cahoots with the Feds} one of their sales pitches was "What a cool thing, to be able to hunt WOLVES!! Guys, listen, they cause no negative impact on game and you can get $500 pelts, adventure, just think about that!!"

Some of us actually bought that smack until after about a year or two began to hear rumours, then reports of what was happening to our game and among livestock producers. Then we found out the pelts aren't worth shit. That was many years ago.

Lies and the advance of centralized government control and destruction of rural heritage, customs and culture. The goal of Agenda 21, Wildlands Project, Y2Y, the Wildlfie Corridors Initiative, all of it.

To write an account of the wolf issue and what it all means in the West biologically, public & livestock health-wise and most importantly politically will take many volumes. It is not just wolves; it is the use of several Acts to destroy the political power, culture and economy of the West. Yes, traitors and the treasonous live and act among us. And they are well-funded.

Even the hearth and home are irreparably harmed; When you see wolf track between the house and the swingset you do not allow your 5 year-old to play on the swing while you take a nap in the house. Everywhere it is the same as wolves have expanded their range.

Yes, those are their goals.

Now, in the bars, taverns and cafes, you hear people talk about killing wolves often in vague terms. Slapping those on the back that get a big bitch for sure, but mostly, quietly. The best wolf hunter is the one who can't shoot worth shit and "unfortunately" gut shoots several before he is able to secure one to tag. But alas, few shoot many. Yes, they are that hard to hunt.

And nobody is "happy" that we have wolves to hunt.

John, you could come here for YEARS and never get a shot at one or ever see one. Spend a hundred thousand dollars chasing smoke. Or maybe shoot one off the front porch of your house as the local fellow did here recently.

We live slam among them and have seen them only on about 7 occaisions, with one assessing my wife and horses from about 30 yards away. But howling and tracks are everywhere, and you know what they are doing. We see that. And it sets my jaw tight. Tight.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com