NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
01/09/08 10:23 AM
Re: Is My Computer Frozen?

Quote:

Hint, In my country and among my friends-

You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe and why you believe it. You aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening and how sophisticated they may be.

You might be a redneck if: You stand and with respect place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.Our Creator, the Constitutions principles and Founding Fathers efforts merit that respect.

You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have. You give thanks who gave their lives to give us our freedoms.

You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places in a country founded on Judeo Christian principles.

You might be a redneck if: You try to assist others in need becuase someone assisted you when you were in need.

You might be a redneck if: You want to make this world a better place for your children to live in.

If this suggests I am a redneck then I am privileged by such a name.

God Bless the USA!

Hell I think I am a Redneck too then.

But I have been called both a redneck and a latte drinking pansy. A Zionist and a Jew-hater. A racist and a non-racist. A religist extremist and an atheist. A communist and a fascist. A nationalistic patriot and a traitor to my country. An expert and a keyboard expert. Probably everything in between.

Personally I think I am a individual.

Not bound or dictated to by ideologies or dogmas.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com