NitroXAdministrator
(.700 member)
29/08/08 04:32 PM
Re: Is My Computer Frozen?

Quote:

This is the slowest moving site I've ever seen. If it wasn't for the quality of the site, I'd bag it in a minute, How could we get a some more members, or get the existing members to post more often? I'm sure glad hunting season starts Saturday!!!!

The easiest way to big a big bad site is to encourage arguments.

Look at "fight" threads here and especially elsewhere. Always have a multiple of ten or twenty of views and posts to more constructive threads.

One 'big' forum built itself on trolls who 'dropped in' whenever the posting activity slowed down. Strange coincidence that was, hey!?

Personally I would love to see more of our members posting their hunting stories and photos which are always enjoyable.

Most of the regular members here are vintage rifle and double rifle enthusiasts and many of them have incredible knowledge and share it here. Thanks to these members.

However, ladies and gentlemen, when someone posts a story or interesting comments on their rifle/gun/whatever, JOIN IN. The site is free, but contributors get their kicks from the responses and following discussions. A small 'payment' for the story, photos.

Contact Us NitroExpress.com