szihn
(.400 member)
03/02/08 01:34 PM
Re: Need some money fast

308, I appreciate your thought and your help. I remember the story of the Widow's mite in the Bible.
God doesn't look at amounts. He looks at the heart.

And I can tell you, what ever you send, including prayers to God for help, it's more appreciated than I can express.
I have always been in good shape and I have always been the guy that went to help others. I somehow never saw myself as the one that would need the help.
Maybe there's big lesson in all this for me.

I feel so humbled and so honored that you men would help me. I am just a simple man living in the country, in the least populated State in the USA. "All by myself in the middle of nowhere"

All my life I have been the one that’s stood in for the needs of others. I have been the one that was called, when people needed help. And I was honored that I could do something to help them. I have made a lot of friends over the years. The Bible teaches us that if a man wants a friend he must first show himself to be friendly.

But I have never met any of you men. I have never been able to fill a need for a one of you, and none of you have ever set eyes on me.
Now -- when I am in need, it’s as if God himself sent you to me, through this internet connection, and you are giving to me........a total stranger. Just a simple man, thousands of miles away.

It’s overwhelming to me.
I wish I were a better writer.
But all I can do is to say THANK YOU with all my heart.
I pray our Heavenly Father will bless you all back 10 fold, and more, for the care you have for me.
Me!
Just a simple man that you don’t know.

“when you do these thing for the least of my brothers, you do them unto me”

God bless you all..
Steve

Contact Us NitroExpress.com