szihn
(.400 member)
02/02/08 03:27 AM
Re: Need some money fast

Hi JabaliHunter and RockDoc.

No, I don't have a PayPal account. In fact, I don't even have a bank account or a credit card, and I never have in my whole life.

I did call Doctor Lewis and ask about direct transfer of funds from overseas, but they said the only way they could take them was if a check was sent. They also are not "set up" for such things, and the bank they use in at some corporate office ---- in another state.
The lady I talked to said that if funds were sent to the bank, that they would not be credited to my account at Dr. Lewis's office. She said there was no way to get it done that way.

Now I was surprised at her saying this, but as someone that have NO experience with banking at all, I can't say if she's right or wrong.
I did find out that I cannot get a Paypal account either BECAUSE I don't have a credit card or a bank account.

So it seems checks and bank drafts sent to Dr Lewis directly by Postal Mail is the only way.
And now I have to find out which funds have to go to which office. The Emergency Room is not the same business office as the Doctor's office. The E.R. is the one that's billing me $2400 for the 4 hours I was there (in which they did very close to nothing) and the other monies for the needed operation has nothing to do with them.

Things here are not always easy, but I guess it's better than being bored.

God bless you guys.
Steve

Contact Us NitroExpress.com